Start your study adventure in USA. Good news! Treasure Scholarships are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about Treasure Scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Treasure Scholarships are fully funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are only offered for undergraduate studies. This Scholarship covers $8,460 per academic year.
This award is available to both first-year and transfer applicants. The Treasure Scholarship is an automatic award. If you meet the minimum requirements and have all application materials in before the scholarship deadline, you are automatically awarded the Gem Scholarship.
Boise State is a public, metropolitan research university offering undergraduate and graduate degrees and experiences that foster student success.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Study in: USA
- Institution(s): Boise State University
- Program Period: Four years (8 semesters).
- Deadline: October 01, 2021 (Spring Semester) / December 15, 2021 (Fall Semester)
Opportunity Focus Area:
- Both first-year and transfer must be in an eligible program.
- Ineligible majors include Nursing, Pre-Nursing, Radiological Science, Pre-Radiological Science, and self-supported and fully online programs.
Treasure Scholarship is valued at $8,460 per academic year.
Eligibility Criteria for Treasure Scholarship
To qualify for Treasure Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- The Gem Scholarship requires a minimum 3.90 cumulative unweighted high school GPA (on a 4.00 scale).
- Applicants must also have a minimum 1230 SAT or 26 ACT.
- Transfer students must have a minimum 3.75 cumulative GPA in order to be eligible for the Gem Scholarship (on a 4.00 scale).
How to Apply for Treasure Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Treasure Scholarship:
- Apply for the university here with your information.
Note: The Gem Scholarship is an automatic award. If you meet the minimum requirements and have all application materials in before the scholarship deadline, you are automatically awarded the Gem Scholarship.
To know more about Treasure Scholarship, please visit official website: