|Deadline: May 31, 2020||Institution(s): Sheffield Hallam University|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters||Study in: UK|
Transform Together Scholarships 2020
Transform Together Scholarships are open to international students who intend to pursue undergraduate or masters studies at Sheffield Hallam University, UK for academic year 2020-2021. A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
Scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement. Applicants also need to describe how they will stand out from the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies.
- Accounting, Banking and Finance.
- Art and Design.
- Bio-sciences and Chemistry.
- Business and Management.
- Childhood Studies.
- Construction, Real Estate and Surveying.
- Event Management.
- Film and Performance.
- Food and Nutrition.
- Geography and Environment.
- Health and Social Care Management.
- Media, PR, and Journalism.
- Nursing and Midwifery.
- Sociology and Politics.
- Sport and Physical Activity.
- Teaching and Education.
- Tourism and Hospitality.
- You can find all undergraduate courses from here and postgraduate courses from here.
Transform Together Scholarships 2020 will cover a half fee waiver (50% discount) for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
To qualify for a Transform Together Scholarships 2020, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries except UK.
- (Postgraduate only) – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- (Undergraduate only) – have achieved the English and academic entry requirements for the course, If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you must successfully complete each year of study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
- Have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Be fully self-funding your studies.
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips.
- Not have already started the course for which you are applying for a scholarship.
- You should not receive full or partial funding for your studies from a sponsor or other grantee.
How to Apply for Transform Together Scholarships 2020?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail Transform Together Scholarships 2020:
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- When you have accepted an offer to study on a course here, apply for a scholarship online using the link below by the closing date of 31 May 2020
To know more about Transform Together Scholarships 2020, please visit official website: