|Deadline: June 03, 2020||Institution(s): Thomson Reuters|
|Level of Study: Internship||Location: USA|
Thomson Reuters Marketing Summer 2020 Internship
Applications for Thomson Reuters Marketing Summer 2020 Internship in USA are open to international students. The duration of the internship is up to 3 months. The Marketing Internship is a paid position.
A professional marketing person and have a desire to be a part of a growing, successful, high performing team? If so, Thomson Reuters has exciting opportunities for you! The Marketing Internship is a paid position and will provide you exposure to our products, marketing concepts, customer insights and more
The Marketing Intern will support the development and execution of multiple marketing projects aligned with the overall enterprise-wide objectives for the Thomson Reuters businesses in support of our overall business objectives. Internship placement will be in a specific business unit that is focused on segment marketing efforts for law firms, corporate in-house counsel, government agencies, or law schools; product marketing efforts; or a related marketing department.
- Institution(s): Thomson Reuters
- Location: One Internship is remote whereas the other will be held at McLean-Virginia-United States of America
- Internship Focused Areas: Click here to view 150+ research projects
- Internship Period: The duration of the internship is 3 to 6 months.
- Internship Deadline: You can apply for a place at any time throughout the year.
Internship Focused Areas:
Internship period is up to three months.
From May 26th – August 21, 2020.
Thomson Reuters Marketing Summer 2020 Internship is a paid position.
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Thomson Reuters Marketing Summer 2020 Internship:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Current junior or senior in an accredited university; currently enrolled in a Marketing Bachelor’s degree program.
- Strong GPA required (3.0 or above).
- Previous marketing or communications experience a plus.
- Proficient with using Microsoft Office Suite products.
How to Apply for Thomson Reuters Marketing Summer 2020 Internship?
Please follow the following application instructions to win Thomson Reuters Marketing Summer 2020 Internship:
- Register at here
- Join your scanned parers including transcripts and your diploma
- You can join too if you had any previous experience in the marketing field
To know more about Thomson Reuters Marketing Summer 2020 Internship, please visit official website: