|Deadline:July 15, 2020||Institution(s): The International school of Economics at TSU|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Tbilisi, Georgia|
The International school of Economics Scholarships – ISET
The International school of Economics Scholarships are open to international students from all over the world to undertake masters studies at The International school of Economics at TSU. ISET strives to attract the best students from around the world and selects them on the basis of merit and in the spirit of open competition. Admission to the program is open to anyone holding an undergraduate diploma from an accredited institution of higher education.
ISET – The International School of Economics at TSU is opening the application process for its prestigious MA in Economics. ISET’s curriculum mirrors the best programs in the U.S. and Western Europe, and is taught in English by international professors.
The International school of Economics ISET Scholarships Provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Annual tuition is $3,000
- If you are offered admission to the MA in Economics program, you will receive an admission letter. To secure your place, you must make a non-refundable tuition deposit in the sum of 1,000 USD (this sum is later deducted from your first tuition payment).
- Our Tuition and Financial Aid policy concerning international students is described here.
- If you have any questions related to admissions, please contact the Office of Admissions at AdmissionsMA@iset.ge
To qualify for The International school of Economics ISET Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English. Meet the language requirements of the course as below:
- GRE or GMAT scores
Note: If you are unable to provide GRE or GMAT scores, you are eligible to take ISET’s admissions exams, in one of the following three locations: 1. Yerevan, Armenia; 2. Baku, Azerbaijan and 3. Tbilisi, Georgia.
- GRE or GMAT scores
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- statement of purpose explaining your motivation to study economics
- BA/MA Degrees or equivalent
How to Apply for The International school of Economics ISET Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for The International school of Economics ISET Scholarships:
Create an account on the website .
submit application package online here.
- Upload a statement of purpose – a one or two-page essay explaining your motivation to study economics and how a master’s degree in economics is related to your career goals and intellectual interests (in PDF format).
- Upload diplomas and transcripts from previously attended educational programs (BA/MA Degrees or equivalent). If the documents are not in English, please provide translated versions. All documents should be scanned and attached in PDF format.
- Upload your GRE or GMAT scores.
Note: If you are unable to provide GRE or GMAT scores, you are eligible to take ISET’s admissions exams, in one of the following three locations: 1. Yerevan, Armenia; 2. Baku, Azerbaijan and 3. Tbilisi, Georgia
take admission exams
attend interview (where necessary).
To apply and know more about The International school of Economics ISET Scholarships, please visit official website: