|Deadline: May 27, 2020||Institution(s): CaLP|
|Level of Study: Internship||Location: Virtual (online)|
The Cash Learning Partnership Americas Virtual Internship
Applications for The Cash Learning Partnership (CaLP) Americas Virtual Internship are open to international students. The duration of the internship is three months. You will get an amazing work experience by working with the company.
The Cash Learning Partnership (CaLP) is the global partnership of humanitarian actors engaged in learning, knowledge sharing, networking, policy and coordination around the appropriate and timely use of Cash and Voucher Assistance (CVA) in humanitarian response. CaLP works collectively with actors to increase the scale and quality of CVA by bringing organizations together to address the most pressing issues for CVA. Get the chance to work with them through the virtual internship.
Currently, CaLP has over 80 members, united by the commitment to jointly share CaLP’s vision that humanitarian assistance offers the greatest choice, dignity and value for people affected by the crisis. Members which include UN Agencies, donors, international NGOs, local NGOs and private sector organizations deliver the vast majority of cash transfer programming in humanitarian assistance worldwide. The Board, Technical Advisory Group and Global Cash Policy Network are all drawn from the membership.
The Americas office in Washington, DC, supports work in both donor country contexts in the U.S. and Canada and increasingly, to support CVA actors’ responses in various responses in Latin America and the Caribbean. Its agenda includes promoting improved coordination, information sharing, capacity building and strengthening the evidence base for CVA.
The CaLP Americas internship will focus on the Latin America and Caribbean region, assisting the team with program, communication and administration support to carry out the activities in the work plan. The internship will allow the intern to deepen his/her knowledge on humanitarian response through CVA.
Internship Focused Areas:
- Support with the development of activities to carry out CaLP’s strategy in the region.
- Translate, edit, and proofread a range of materials in Spanish to ensure consistency with key messages and style guidelines.
- Research CVA practices in the Latin America and Caribbean region.
- Aid in the creation of external communications products for social media
- Support with the management of stakeholder outreach, including email lists and digital media to disseminate information on events and trainings.
- Provide administration and logistical support in organizing regional events and trainings. This includes liaising with participants and providing logistical arrangements.
The Cash Learning Partnership Americas Virtual Internship will provide the following benefits:
- Get an amazing work experience by working with the company.
- This is an unpaid internship
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for The Cash Learning Partnership Americas Virtual Internship:
- Required Languages: Proficiency in English language.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Professional/native fluency in Spanish and English
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- A high level of computer literacy in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience working in an international aid organization or non-profit setting
- Knowledge and/or experience working in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Experience using social media and other virtual communications tools such as Mailchimp
How to Apply for The Cash Learning Partnership Americas Virtual Internship?
Please follow the following application instructions to win The Cash Learning Partnership Americas Virtual Internship:
- You can apply from here.
- Fill out the five page form with basic information and qualification
- Submit the application
To know more about The Cash Learning Partnership Americas Virtual Internship, please visit official website: