|Deadline: August 21, 2020||Institution(s): Swansea University|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate||Study in: UK|
Swansea University International Excellence Scholarships 2021
Swansea University International Excellence Scholarships are offered to international students to pursue undergraduate studies at Swansea University for 2020-21 academic year. The scholarship covers Up to £6,000.
As Swansea University approaches it’s Centenary in 2020, we are proud to continue our commitment to providing prestigious scholarship opportunities to students from across the world. With a range of international scholarships available.
An international scholarship at Swansea University provides more than a source of funding. You will have access to a number of exclusive scholarship-holder events including specialist senior networking opportunities whilst celebrating your success. Each year we have a number of International Excellence Scholarships available for students who have already demonstrated academic excellence or show potential to do so during their time at Swansea University. Scholarships are awarded as a discount off tuition fees.
- Adult Continuing Education
- American Studies
- Applied Medical Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Children and Young People
- Classics, Ancient History and Egyptology
- Computer Science
- Creative Writing
- English Literature
- Genetics and Medical Genetics
- Health Science
- Humanities Foundation
- Management Foundation
- Marine Biology
- Media and Communication Studies
- Medieval Studies
- Modern Languages
- Nuclear Medicine and Radiotherapy
- language studies
- PPE – Philosophy, Politics and Economics
- Paramedic Science
- Politics and International Relations
- Population Health
- Social Sciences
- Social Work
- Sports Science
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Translation and Interpreting
- War and Society
According to the course.
Swansea University International Excellence Scholarships 2021 provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarship covers Up to £6,000
(£4,000 awarded in Year 1 and £2,000 awarded in Year 2 subject to achieving a 65% average)
To qualify for Swansea University International Excellence Scholarships 2021, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Most academic departments will ask for an IELTS score of 6.0 (or equivalent) for undergraduate degrees
- check your qualification according to your country from here
Some non-EEA students who are offered places to study on full-time programmes in certain science/engineering related subjects will also require an ATAS Clearance Certificate before applying for their student visa. Instructions on how to apply for an ATAS Clearance Certificate will be included with your offer letter.
How to Apply for Swansea University International Excellence Scholarships 2021?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for International Excellence Scholarships 2021:
- You have to either apply online from here OR download the form from here.
- You will need to provide :
- Personal information
- Scientific Background
- English Proficiency Results
- Personal Statement
- Reference Letter
- Now you’re ready to send it to the university at (firstname.lastname@example.org )
To apply and know more about Swansea University International Excellence Scholarships 2021, please visit official website: