|Deadline: August 21, 2020||Institution(s): Swansea University|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: UK|
Swansea University International Excellence Scholarships – Postgraduate 2021
Swansea University International Excellence Scholarships are offered to international students to pursue postgraduate studies at Swansea University for 2020-21 academic year. The scholarship covers Up to £4,000.
As Swansea University approaches it’s Centenary in 2020, we are proud to continue our commitment to providing prestigious scholarship opportunities to students from across the world. With a range of international scholarships available.
An international scholarship at Swansea University provides more than a source of funding. You will have access to a number of exclusive scholarship-holder events including specialist senior networking opportunities whilst celebrating your success. Each year we have a number of International Excellence Scholarships available for students who have already demonstrated academic excellence or show potential to do so during their time at Swansea University. Scholarships are awarded as a discount off tuition fees.
- Aerospace Engineering
- Ageing Studies
- Biological Sciences
- Chemical Engineering
- Children and Young People
- Civil Engineering
- Classics, Ancient History and Egyptology
- Computational Engineering
- Computer Science
- Criminal Justice and Criminology
- Development Studies
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- English Literature
- Health Science
- Human Rights
- Language and Communication
- Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Communication Studies
- Modern Languages
- Politics, International Relations and Development Studies
- Public Health
- Social Research
- Social Work
- Social Work, Social Care and Social Policy
- Sports and Exercise Science
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- War and Society
According to the course.
Swansea University International Excellence Scholarships – Postgraduate 2021 provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarship covers Up to £4,000
To qualify for Swansea University International Excellence Scholarships – Postgraduate 2021, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- English level requirement 6.5 overall IELTS or equivalent.
- check your country requirement from here
- Some non-EEA students who are offered places to study on full-time programmes in certain science/engineering related subjects will also require an ATAS Clearance Certificate before applying for their student visa. Instructions on how to apply for an ATAS Clearance Certificate will be included with your offer letter.
How to Apply for Swansea University International Excellence Scholarships – Postgraduate 2021?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for International Excellence Scholarships 2021:
- Choose a Course from here.
- When applying for a postgraduate degree be sure to include the following:
- A fully completed application form
- 2 references
- A Resume (CV)
- A Personal Statement
- Copy of qualifications to date, ie, degree certificate and transcripts
- English language score (IELTS,TOEFL, etc.), if available
- Applying online: you have to register an account first then add your personal details accompanied with the previous documents.Note:This option is ideal for all postgraduate candidates, with the exception of our Postgraduate Legal Practice Certificate, and Graduate Diploma in Law programmes. To apply for the above Law programmes, please go to: www.lawcabs.ac.uk.
To apply and know more about Swansea University International Excellence Scholarships – Postgraduate 2021, please visit official website: