|Deadline: April 01, 2020||Institution(s): Joint Institute for Nuclear Research|
|Level of Study: Summer School||Study in: Russia|
Summer Student Program at Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (JINR) 2020
Summer Student Program invitations are open for international students who are interested in Nuclear Research field. JINR is an international intergovernmental organization, a world-famous scientific center that is a unique example of the integration of fundamental theoretical and experimental research with the development and application of cutting edge technology and university education.
The main purpose of the Summer Student Program at JINR is to attract graduate students on a competitive basis to the Institute scientific groups that implement the main JINR research projects. Participants will practice in one of the largest research institutes, comprising 18 Member States and 6 Associate Members. Participants will work in international groups in one of the 7 JINR laboratories with highly-qualified specialists at real research facilities.
- Theoretical and Mathematical Physics
- Particle Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Neutron Physics
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Networking, Computing, Computational Physics
- AcceleratorPhysics and technology
- Particle Detector
4 to 8 weeks during the period from June to October.
Summer Student Program at Joint Institute for Nuclear Research provide the recipient with following benefits:
- free accommodation in a hotel
- pays per diem money
- buys airplane tickets and medical policies
- visa expenses.
To qualify for Summer Student Program at Joint Institute for Nuclear Research, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Language Required: English
Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Participants of the Program may be students finishing third or fourth year of bachelor studies, master students or PhD students enrolled in the first year of graduate school.
How to Apply for Summer Student Program at Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (JINR)?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail Summer Student Program at Joint Institute for Nuclear Research:
- Create a new account click here
- Click on the section “SUMMER PROGRAM – 20**” to participate in the Program of the year 2020.
- Fill in the application with all necessary contact information and all documents needed.
- Russian speaking applicants should provide all the information in Russian.
- Non-Russian speaking should fill in the form in English.
- You must indicate the contacts of one reference person only. The Program Committee will send a link to your profile to the address of the reference person with a request for a letter of recommendation to be written for a potential Program participant.
- You should provide scans of your BS or MS diplomas, as well as your academic record. If you don’t have a diploma yet, please attach a scan of all the pages of your academic record.
- At the end of your stay at JINR, a report should be prepared and posted on your profile webpage. To know more about the report click Here
To know more about Summer Student Program at Joint Institute for Nuclear Research 2020, please visit official websites: