|Deadline: April 01, 2020||Institution(s): Cardiff University|
|Level of Study: Summer School||Study in: UK|
Summer Research Internship at Cardiff University 2020
Summer Research Internship 2020 at Cardiff University invitations are open for international students who are interested in Physics and astronomy. This internship program gives undergraduates from around the world the opportunity to conduct research with the Gravity Exploration Institute over the summer vacation. This programme is dedicated to the memory of Leonid Grishchuk, who for many years was an inspirational member of the Gravity Exploration Institute.
Possible research topics include:
- modeling binary black hole orbits and their gravitational wave emission.
- strong field tests of gravity.
- the development of techniques for detecting gravitational waves from supernovae or from the inspiral of neutron-star and black-hole binaries.
The duration is normally 4-8 weeks, but the timescale is flexible based on mutual agreement of the applicant and their mentor.
Summer Research Internship at Cardiff University provide the recipient with following benefits:
- The internships include a subsistence allowance of £275 per week.
To qualify for Summer Research Internship at Cardiff University, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Language Required: English
Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Being undergraduate student now completing your second, third or fourth year of study.
How to Apply for Summer Research Internship at Cardiff University?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail Summer Research Internship at Cardiff University:
- Candidates must send an application with the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- an unofficial transcript (a copy of your course marks).
- curriculum vitae.
- two reference letters, preferably sent separately by your references.
To know more about Summer Research Internship at Cardiff University, please visit official websites: