|Deadline: August 17, 2020||Institution(s): European universities and graduate schools|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Europe|
Study a Masters in Europe Scholarship 2020-2021
Study a Masters in Europe Scholarship are offered to international students from all over the world by education.com to undertake masters studies at European universities and graduate schools for 2020-21 academic year.
At educations.com, they believe that students who study abroad become the next generation of globally-minded leaders – and they want more of you to do it! That’s why they’re offering a scholarship of up to €5000 to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure.
Masters degree in any subject, and in any language.
According to the specialization and the college you applied.
Study a Masters in Europe Scholarship 2020-2021 provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- One postgraduate scholarship of up to €5000, to help cover tuition fees.
To qualify for Study a Masters in Europe Scholarship 2020-2021, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: Any Language
- Eligible Countries: Students form all world countries who undertaking a master’s degree abroad at a European university.
- You must have applied (or will apply) to a university or school within Europe.
- You must have applied (or will apply) for a master’s-level degree starting in the Fall/Autumn semester in 2020 and Spring 2021.
- The degree program must be studied within Europe (not online or in another country).
- You must meet the entry requirements for the university or school, including:
- Hold a valid undergraduate (bachelor’s) degree.
- Meet language requirements for the program.
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable).
- You must be studying abroad in a country that you were not born in or currently reside in (unless currently studying).
- Globally-minded and interested in other cultures.
- Motivated and inspired to positively change the world.
- High academic achiever with consistently outstanding grades to prove it.
- Involved in extra-curricular groups and activities.
- Excited to begin your adventure and share your story with the world!.
How to Apply for Study a Masters in Europe Scholarship 2020-2021?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Study a Masters in Europe Scholarship 2020-2021:
- To apply for this scholarship, you must submit your completed application by August 17, 2020.
- The application consists of:
- Filling out short form.
- Submitting a short essay (500-700 words) on the question “Why did you choose your study abroad country, and how will it help you grow as a globally-minded leader?”.
Please note, applications must be submitted in English. Applications in other languages will not be considered.
- If selected as a finalist, you must provide:
- Proof of acceptance into the university in the form of a copy of your acceptance letter.
- Proof of undergraduate qualification in the form of a copy of your transcript.
- Proof of identity in the form of a copy of your passport.
Copies of documents must be color scans. Please have these documents on hand should.
- If selected as the winner, you must:
- Respond within 7 days of receiving the offer of scholarship to confirm acceptance.
To apply and know more about Study a Masters in Europe Scholarship 2020-2021, please visit official website: