Good news! Applications for STAR Services Human Services Internship are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this internship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
STAR Services Human Services Internship 2021 is open to international students. The duration of the internship is 12 weeks. STAR Services Human Services Internship will provide $15.50/hr and certificate.
The STAR Services Human Services Internship is designed to help you explore, develop, create, lead, and innovate all while helping to make a difference in the lives of others. As a STAR intern, you will be involved in exciting, rewarding, and challenging work each day. This internship provides you with opportunities to explore multiple roles within the field; from supporting people with disabilities in their homes and work places, how to be a change maker and effect legislation, to the leading trend in Person-Centered thinking, and more.
You will have bi-weekly learnings that will provide in-depth knowledge and insight into the most current thinking and practices. Interns will complete weekly training lessons that will complement the bi-weekly learning sessions and have a weekly check-ins with a professional mentor.
STAR Services Human Services Internship Summary
- Institution: STAR Services
- Locations: USA
- Internship Focused Areas: Education, Healthcare Management, Human Services, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Pre-Med, Psychology, Public Health, Social Work, or Sociology. Exceptions with approval.
- Internship Period: Approximately 12 weeks. Minimum of 30 hours per week.
- Deadline: May 21, 2021
STAR Services Human Services Internship Benefits
STAR Services Human Services Internship will provide $15.50/hr and certificate.
Eligibility Criteria for STAR Services Human Services Internship
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for STAR Services Human Services Internship 2021:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
- Must be able to pass a DHS background study
How to Apply for STAR Services Human Services Internship 2021?
Please follow the following application instructions to win STAR Services Human Services Internship:
- Click here to start the application process
- Application requires you answering some questions and attaching your CV and cover letter.
To know more about STAR Services Human Services Internship 2021, please visit official website: