|Deadline: May 29, 2020||Institution(s): University of Technology Sydney (UTS)|
|Level of Study: PhD||Study in: Australia|
Speech Pathology PhD Research Scholarship
Speech Pathology PhD Research Scholarship invites applications from international students who want to pursue PhD degree at University of Technology Sydney Australia for academic year 2020-2021. The scholarship on offer is valued at AU$81,246 over three years. In addition, the School provides approximately AU$1500 per annum to support research related activities.
- Speech Pathology
- Swallowing Disability or Disorders
Speech Pathology PhD Research Scholarship will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The full-time stipend rate associated with the scholarships is $27,082.00 per annum tax exempt. The total value of the scholarship is AU$81,246 over three years. It is available to suitable domestic and international applicants.
- In addition to the scholarship, the Graduate School of Health also provides approximately $1,500 per annum to directly support the research-related activities (conference travel, training, copy editing, participant recruitment, etc.).
To qualify for Speech Pathology PhD Research Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- A completed a Masters (at least two years) with a major research component (a thesis component of approximately 50 per cent of the degree and 20,000 words) at distinction level, unless the following exemption applies:
- PhD applicants may be exempt from having to demonstrate either (a) a completed Masters with a major research component if they can
- also demonstrate equivalence through having completed a research-intensive undergraduate degree, or,
- also demonstrate capacity to undertake independent research through prior research engagement (e.g., as a research assistant with responsibilities in the conduct of research with publication in peer reviewed journals).
- PhD applicants must also demonstrate their interest in the area of research and their strong quantitative, analytical, and writing skills.
Before you apply you’ll need to:
- Know what the entry requirements are.
- Know the course name or code you are going to study. You can refer to Research degrees by discipline page and confirm with your UTS potential supervisor.
- Provide evidence of your English language proficiency according to our English Language Requirements.
- Prepare the information about your qualifications (copies of transcripts, certificates, etc).
How to Apply for Speech Pathology PhD Research Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Speech Pathology PhD Research Scholarship:
- Find a supervisor
Find a supervisor in your area of research interest and discuss your prospective research project.
- Choose a course
Use the UTS Handbook and the What Can I Study? page to find the right course for you, then check that you meet the entry requirements for your faculty/institute and the course you wish to study.
- Prepare your documents
Find out which documents you need and how to prepare them.
- Lodge your application
Submit your application using the UTS Online Application System.
To know more about Speech Pathology PhD Research Scholarship, please visit official website: