|Deadline: September 3, 2020||Institution(s): Silesian University of Technology|
|Level of Study: PhD||Study in: Poland|
Pursue your PhD studies in Poland. Silesian University of Technology PhD Scholarships 2021 are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about Silesian University of Technology PhD Scholarship, its benefits and step by step application procedure.
Silesian University of Technology PhD Scholarship 2021 is a fully funded scholarship. This scholarship is offered by Science Silesian University of Technology, Poland. International students from all over the world are eligible to apply. This scholarship is applied to PhD studies. Silesian University of Technology PhD Scholarships will cover all educational expenses, monthly stipend according to the average monthly expenses in Poland.
The Silesian University of Technology is a university located in the Polish province of Silesia, with most of its facilities in the city of Gliwice. It was founded in 1945 by Polish professors of the Lwow Polytechnic, who were forced to leave their native city and move to the recovered territories. It has announced its bright opportunity for all international students to join and start their PhD degrees with joint doctoral programs in multiple disciplines and different research areas.
The Silesian University of Technology is providing fully funded financial support to international students in Poland. Students can avail of this opportunity and start their research careers with PhD degrees or Joint Doctoral programs at the university and university will bear their all expenses to study in Poland.
The Silesian University of Technology organizes its PhD studies within the Joint Doctoral School. The School aims to promote and implement research areas defined in the University development strategy. PhD studies prepare students to achieve a high degree of specialization and expertise in a scientific discipline.
Also Apply for Koc University Scholarship, Turkey (Fully Funded)
There are more than 290 programs and research areas for PhD degree and Joint Doctoral Program at the Silesian University of Technology. Here below is the list of all major research areas;
- Architecture and Urban Planning
- Automation, Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Technical Informatics and Telecommunications
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Transport
- Material Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering, Mining and Power Engineering
- Chemical Sciences
- Management and Quality Sciences
- Three years
Silesian University of Technology PhD Scholarships will provide the following benefits:
- All educational expenses,
- Monthly stipend according to the average monthly expenses in Poland.
Eligibility Criteria for Silesian University of Technology PhD Scholarships
To qualify for Silesian University of Technology PhD Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Students must have the Master/MPhil (18 years) education or equivalent to the university requirement at the time of applications for the PhD degrees at the Silesian University of Technology, Poland.
- Applicants must be research-oriented and willing to work in a research group
- Students must have the record of conduct (good performance)
- Must have research, leadership and management skills
- There is no specific grades and age limit required
- Language Requirement: The programs are available in both English and Polish Language, Students are encouraged to demonstrate the English language fluency through any proof such as IELTS, TOFEL, Cambridge or English proficiency letter from institution (if the language of teaching was English)
How to apply for Silesian University of Technology PhD Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for step by step Application process
- Select your desired research project from the given list with professors details
- Complete your complete application through online application portal.
- Attach the following documents in pdf format
- Copy of Passport
- Passport size photo
- Educational Documents (transcripts, degrees…etc)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Purpose
- Research proposal
- Language Proof (English proficiency letter is enough), (IELTS, TOFEL… optional)
- A statement of the supervisor chosen by the candidate to undertake scientific supervising for the preparation of PhD thesis (given by the supervisor)
- Other Supporting documents (if any)
- Honors/awards/achievements (if any)
- Submit your application.
To know more about Silesian University of Technology PhD Scholarships, please visit official website: