|Deadline: December 28. 2020 / April 30, 2021||Institution(s): She Began for Women|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters /Ph.D||Study in: Canada, USA|
Pursue your studies in USA or Canada. Good news! She Began for Women Scholarship 2021- 2022 is currently open for international students. In this article we will explain in detail about She Began for Women Scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
She Began for Women Scholarship 2021 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate, masters and Ph.D studies. The scholarship degree sponsorship from US $18,000 to US $ 32,000, monthly stipend, health insurance and many more benefits.
The International Scholarship for Women (ISW) will be granted to the women for full-time research or study. At recognized Canadian or U.S. institutes, both graduates, as well as postgraduate educations, are supported under this scholarship sponsored by she began Women’s Magazine. Since 1998, international Scholarship for Women (ISW) has been existing.
The international scholarship for women (ISW) program offers sponsorship for women studying full-time graduate, undergraduate, or postdoctoral programs in the U.S.A. The full education funding grants are offered to the women of all countries other than Iran, to study in U.S. Universities and exemption for the women, those are ISW institution members.
First preference will be given to the women that prove prior dedication to the charitable or volunteering work for empowering women in their specific fields and also to the women through professional, community, or civic work.
- community activism
- the arts
- engineering and technology.
According to the selected program.
You may be interested to apply for these scholarships
- MEXT Scholarship University Recommendation Japan
- Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships Netherlands
- Monash Humanitarian Scholarship 2020 Australia
She Began for Women Scholarship provides the recipient with below benefits:
- Degree Sponsorship
- Undergraduate degree sponsorship: US$18,000
- Master’s/first professional degree sponsorship: US$28,000
- Doctoral degree sponsorship: US$26,000
- Postdoctoral degree sponsorship: US$32,000
- Monthly stipend of US$1200 for an undergraduate student, US$1600 for Master student, US$1800 for Doctoral Student and flexible package for post-doctorate student
- Health insurance in sponsorship with Sunlife insurance company
- Expense on Return flight: US$1600 (Once per anum)
- Books & Literature expense: US$1000 per year
Eligibility Criteria for She Began for Women
To qualify for She Began for Women, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries except Iran.
- Age requirement for degree programs depends on the University requisites.
- Hold an educational grade (received abroad or in the U.S.) equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in the U.S. for enrollment application on master’s program, hold a degree equivalent to a master degree in the U.S. to apply for a doctoral grade program, or hold a valid doctoral degree to apply for a post-doctorate position.
- Committed to dedicate herself to the intended educational plan, if selected. A commitment letter needs to be signed by the candidate upon receiving the ISW Scholarship.
- Plan to go back to her home nation to take up a professional occupation.
- Be competent in English. Unless the candidate can confirm that her resident lingo is English (statement required in writing), that she obtained her undergraduate degree or secondary diploma that was taught in English language (transcript needed), or that she needs to submit a letter that provides evidence of her work as a full-time researcher enrolled in English taught program (transcript needed – English Proficiency Certificate needed), IELTS, or English language proficiency evidence is mandatory.
- By April 15, 2020, the candidate must have received a conditional admission letter from a U.S. University.
- Master’s professional-grade fellowships are meant for professional or master’s degree-level curriculums, for example, MS, L.L.M., J.D., Arch. Or M.F.A., or medical degrees, for instance, D.D.S., M.D., etc.
- Doctoral fellowships are meant for Ph.D. degrees, for instance, Ed.D or Ph.D.
- Postdoctoral candidates should present evidence of their doctorate degrees; holding a doctorate graded as a research degree (for example, M, D.B.A. Ed.D., Ph.D.,) or by April 15. 2020 an M.F.A.; & specify University and laboratory name where the candidate will carry out their research study.
- Candidates should be enrolled in a full-time degree program. ISW does not offer sponsorship for a part-time course or research or study.
- ISW does not provide sponsorship for distance-learning programs, language courses, exchange program courses and short duration courses.
How to Apply for She Began for Women?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
- Open the application form and complete the following:
- Complete the personal information and contact.
- Choose the program.
- Open the Application Submission Form and complete the following:
- Complete the personal information and contact.
- Complete educational qualifications.
- Answer the Screening quiz.
- Submit the application form to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Documents Required:
- Scholarship for women application form 2021-2022 intake
- Conditional admission letter from the U.S. University in medical, engineering or science program
- Evidence of candidate’s English reading, writing, and speaking proficiency. A letter from a previous University stating that the previous degree was taught in the English language is acceptable. Candidates submitting IELTS with at least 6 bands don’t need an English proficiency letter from University.
- Detailed Resume enlisting all the extra-curricular activates and volunteer participation by the candidate
- Two recommendation letters from professors of last attended an educational institute
- Research proposal for Doctoral degree program applicants and study plan for master degree course applicants is also mandatory
- Motivation letter that states why you wish to study in the U.S. and how ISW Scholarship can help you
To know more about She Began for Women, please visit official website:
- Scholarships in USA