|Deadline: June 22, 2020||Institution(s): University of Kent|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: UK|
School of Economics Scholarship for Excellence
School of Economics Scholarship for Excellence are open to international students from all over the world who want to undertake masters studies at University of Kent, UK for academic year 2020-2021. The Scholarship for Excellence is worth £3,500 for one year for outstanding students of Economics.
The School of Economics is offering a number of scholarships for outstanding students on MSc Taught programmes for 20/21. All scholarships take the form of a School payment towards tuition fees and will be paid once the recipient is fully registered at the University of Kent.
Also Check The Elite Sport Scholar Award at Cardiff Metropolitan University and avail the chance to get £1,000 discount from their programme tuition fees and other benefits.
School of Economics Scholarship for Excellence will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The Scholarship for Excellence is worth £3,500 for one year for outstanding students of Economics.
- All scholarships take the form of a School payment towards tuition fees and will be paid once the recipient is fully registered at the University of Kent.
Also Apply in China and get a chance to study at University of Jinan, Zhejiang University, Harbin Engineering University, Tianjin University, Shanghai Jiao Tong University and many more
To qualify for School of Economics Scholarship for Excellence, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English. Regarding English Language requirements for general postgraduate programmes:
- IELTS (6.5 overall with a minimum of 6.0 in Reading and Writing; 5.5 in Speaking and Listening).
- PTE Academic (62 overall with 60 in each subtest).
- CAE/ CPE (176 overall with a minimum of 169 in Reading and Writing; 162 in Speaking and Listening).
- TOEFL iBT (90 overall with a minimum of 22 in Reading; 21 in Writing; 17 in Listening; 20 in Speaking).
- To know more about Engilsh Language requirement click here
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Scholarships will be awarded to the best qualified students on a competitive basis. Curricular and extracurricular activities of the candidates will be given equal attention.
- Students may be considered for more than one scholarship, but they will not be awarded more than one (Kent graduates may, however, be awarded the Graduate School Scholarship in addition, if they are eligible).
- The award of this scholarship is conditional upon students accepting a University of Kent School of Economics offer of a place to study.
- Students applying for a postgraduate degree must normally have a British first or second class honors degree in a relevant or appropriate subject, or the equivalent from an internationally recognized institution. However, all applicants are considered on an individual basis and additional qualifications, and professional qualifications and experience will also be taken into account when considering applications.
Follow us on Facebook and get latest scholarship opportunities.
How to Apply for School of Economics Scholarship for Excellence?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for School of Economics Scholarship for Excellence:
- Submit a formal application for a place of study on one of the University’s MSc programmes by looking up the course provided by the scholarship on course finder and then clicking on the ‘apply’ tab when you select the programme.
- You can know more about how to study at the University of Kent from here
- Complete a Scholarship application form.
- If you have any queries about our scholarships, please contact the Postgraduate Coordinator at the School of Economics at email@example.com.
Also Apply for Fully Funded MEXT Scholarship where Knowledge of Japanese Language and IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory for this scholarship.
To know more about School of Economics Scholarship for Excellence, please visit official website: