|Deadline: August 30, 2020 Annual||Institution(s): The Queensland University of Technology|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Australia|
School of Accountancy Accelerate Scholarship 2020
Partially-funded Master’s Scholarship are offered by the Queensland University of Technology in Philosophy for International Students as a Full-time Program. The duration of the program is from 1 year and 6 months to 2 years.
Due to close links with industry and their relevant teaching and applied research, the Queensland University of Technology is well known as ‘a university for the real world’. Industry representatives and professionals contribute to their course development and research and development projects, adding a practical perspective to theoretical education. Staff and students have access to the latest teaching technology because their academic staff consult in industry and work on industry projects.
1.5 to 2 years
Are you interested studying in USA? visit below links:
School of Accountancy Accelerate Scholarship provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- If you are accepted, You’ll receive a fund of $20,290 per annum.
- If you’re an international student, you’ll also receive a QUT tuition fee sponsorship.
To qualify for School of Accountancy Accelerate Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Be applying for entry to the Master of Philosophy (Accountancy)
- Have a grade point average (GPA) of 6 or above in your previous completed studies
- Enroll as a full-time student
- Commence study in semester 1 each year
- Conduct your research on one of the approved topics:
- An insight view on board faultlines: company secretaries’ perception of board fault lines, their effect on board performance and strategies to increase board cohesiveness
- Blockchain for Accounting Information Systems – Challenges and Opportunities
- Can executive compensation improve investment efficiency?
- Compensation consultants: Whom do they serve? New evidence on pay for performance
- Culture and corruption risks in local government: the role of technology in detecting fraud
- Fraudulent financial reporting in China
- Making machine learning understandable for human decision support in credit risk assessment
- Philanthropy and accountability in Australia
- Risk management and financial systems integrity. Enhancing outcomes for indigenous not-for-profit organisations
- The effect of information representation on the success of crowdfunding campaigns
- The gender profile of the insolvency profession
How to Apply for School of Accountancy Accelerate Scholarship?
Please visit the official website, link given at the end. But here are important application instructions to win School of Accountancy Accelerate Scholarship:
- For an international student, you need to download the application form from here, and email a completed copy to this email address: (email@example.com).
- Complete and submit the Online Application form for the Accountancy Scholarship of Philosophy from here, and email it to this email address: (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you withdraw after census date you will be liable for the tuition fees of the units that you were enrolled in, and be required to repay any received scholarship funds to the School of Accountancy within 30 days.
- If you have questions regarding the terms and conditions of the scholarship, please contact this email (address:email@example.com).
- Students who are recipients of other scholarships are not eligible for this scholarship
- The scholarship amount is $20,290 per annum and paid as a fortnightly stipend. The scholarship will cease on submission of thesis for examination. At this time you will be deemed as completed and not enrolled.
To know more about School of Accountancy Accelerate Scholarship, please visit official websites: