Start your study adventure in Turkey . Good news! Sabanci University Scholarships are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Sabanci University Scholarships 2021-2022 are fully funded undergraduate, masters and PhD scholarships for international students. The Scholarship covers full tuition waiver, monthly stipend upto 3200 TL and on campus accommodation.
Sabancı University School of Languages has been accredited by one of the most renowned international quality assurance Eaquals, whose mission is based on excellence in language education. International students have the opportunity to gain admission scholarships at Sabancı University.
Every international candidate, who applies to Sabanci University, is evaluated for a scholarship automatically when they fulfill the application requirements. While filling out the application form, you can fill in the related area to demonstrate that you would like to be considered for a scholarship. Yet, keep in mind that all applicants are automatically evaluated for scholarships even if they do not fill this section. Additionally, please note that there is a chance to request scholarships when you complete at least two semesters as SU with outstanding grades.
The mission of Sabancı University is to develop internationally competent and confident individuals advancing and fostering knowledge in natural sciences and engineering along with humanities, social and management sciences through innovative trans-disciplinary research.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate/ Masters / PhD
- Institution: Sabanci University
- Study in: Turkey
- Program Period:
- Undergraduate: 4 Years
- Master : 3 Years
- Ph.D. : 4 Years
- Deadline: 5 August, 2021 (Undergraduate), Varies from school to school (Masters and PhD)
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Materials Science and Nano Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Molecular Biology, Genetics, and Bio engineering
- Political Science and International Relations
- Visual Arts and Visual Communication Design
- Management B.A
- Business Analytics Minor Program
- Entrepreneurship Minor Program
- Finance Minor Program
Sabanci University Scholarship will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
For Undergraduate Students:
- Tuition waiver (fully to partially)
- On Campus accommodation
- Monthly Stipend (if fully funded )
- Travel allowance (if fully funded)
For Graduate Students:
- Full tuition waiver (18000 USD/year)
- Monthly stipend (2500-3200 TL / month)
- On-campus Accommodation
- Private health insurance
- A laptop computer
- Conference travel grant
- Scientific publication incentive
- One-term research leave abroad (PhD. only)
Eligibility Criteria for Sabanci University Scholarship
To qualify for Sabanci University Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- See whether your diploma or high school certificate is in Sabancı University’s List of Acceptable International/Local Examinations and Diplomas for International Students here.
- An undergraduate degree is required in order to apply for a graduate program. There is no requirement about the undergraduate program type for application.
- Applicants must have completed their previous degree programs by the enrollment date for the Fall Term at Sabanci University.
- TOFL Score: Internet-based test (IBT): Min. score 78 ( Best score is not accepted)
How to Apply for Sabanci University Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Sabanci University Scholarship:
Application Process for Undergraduate Admissions:
- Please visit our required exam list page first and make sure you fulfill at least one of our academic requirement from the list: HERE
- Prepare all your documents: scan and save them in your computer, ready to upload to our online system : (You need to pay 30 USD as an application fee during filling the form) Required Documents for Application:
- The copy of the exam/diploma result(s) accepted by the University: CLICK
- If available, the copy of High School Diploma (if in another language rather than Turkish or English, notarized translation should also be submitted)
- Official transcript, showing all courses and grades taken during the entire high school education, signed and stamped by the high school authority.
- If taken before, copy of international language proficiency exam scores accepted by Sabancı University English Prep School: CLICK→ not compulsory, you can also take Sabancı University English Language Exam (ELEA) during registration week.
- If available, 1 academic letter of recommendation
- Letter of motivation (to strengthen your application)
- Any extracurricular certificate, such as Olympiad certificates (to strengthen your application)
- Fill the online application form and upload all your documents listed above and submit
- If you face any size problem during uploading all of your forms, please e-mail the missing ones to us: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Application Process for Graduate Admissions:
- Fill the online application form and upload all your documents listed below and submit.
- Upload the following documents:
To know more about Sabanci University Scholarship, please visit official website: