Start your study adventure in Australia. Good news! Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships, its benefits and step by step application process.
Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships 2024-2025 are fully funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are only offered for masters and Ph.D studies. This Scholarship covers annual living allowance: $20,300.
These prestigious top up scholarships are available to help support graduate research students studying in relevant Humanities and Social Sciences study areas with living costs. This prestigious scholarship is available to help support a student undertaking a PhD and master with living costs whilst studying at Monash. Monash scholarships reward excellence and help you achieve your ambitions, regardless of your circumstances. We’re seeking the curious, the optimistic, students who want to make a difference in the world.
Also Apply for Chinese Provincial Government Scholarships.
Monash University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. Named for prominent World War I general, Sir John Monash, it was founded in 1958 and is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria. The university has a number of campuses, four of which are in Victoria (Clayton, Caulfield, Peninsula, and Parkville), and one in Malaysia. Monash also has a research and teaching centre in Prato, Italy, a graduate research school in Mumbai, India and a graduate school in Suzhou, China. Monash University courses are also delivered at other locations, including South Africa.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Monash University
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Humanities and Social Sciences study areas
- Program Period: Scholarship is available for the normal period of study.
- Deadline: October 31, 2023 (annual)
Eligibility Criteria for Raydon Scholarships
To be eligible for Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships, candidates must fulfill following requirements:
- Required Language: You should meet Monash’s English language proficiency requirements.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- An International student.
- A New Zealand citizen.
- An Australian citizen.
- Australian permanent resident.
- Australian humanitarian visa holder.
- Full-time, on-campus enrolment must be maintained for the duration of the scholarship.
- Recipients will be required to provide a written progress report on the benefits of the scholarship, including their academic achievements.
- You must meet Monash’s competitive scholarship selection process requirements.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for step by step Application process
How to Apply for Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships:
- You may need to receive an invitation to apply, before you apply. To receive one, you’ll need to complete an expression of interest and/or find a supervisor who agrees to supervise your research. This depends on the faculty/institute.
- Click here to register for Graduate Research Admission and Scholarship.
- All sections of online application are explained here.
- Indicate that you wish to be considered for a scholarship on the application form. There is no need to fill out a separate application form.
You do not need to specify which scholarship you are applying as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships (where eligible).
- Academic curriculum vitae.
- Official academic transcripts, degree certificate or testamur from awarding institution (including an explanation of the grading schema).
- Proof of citizenship.
- Proof of meeting the English language proficiency requirements.
- Invitation to Apply.
- Research proposal.
Also Apply for DAAD Scholarship.
To apply and know more about Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships, please visit the official website: