Start your study adventure anywhere in the world. Good news! Applications for Queensland University Law Scholarships are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
Queensland University Law Scholarships 2021-2022 is a partially funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is available for masters studies and will cover 25% or 50% of tuition fees according to the recommendation of the Head
Queensland University Masters Scholarship in Law is open for international students to pursue their masters degree in Law. The School of Law at the University of Queensland is offering scholarships for outstanding international students seeking admission into a coursework masters programs in law—the Master of Laws (LLM), the Master of International Law (MIL), and the Master of International Commercial Law (MICLaw) or dual degree programs.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is a public research university primarily located in Brisbane, Australia. Founded in 1909 by the state parliament, UQ is Australia’s fifth oldest university. UQ is considered one of Australia’s leading universities and is ranked as one of the most reputable in the world. The purpose of the Scholarship is to encourage and support academic excellence in international students commencing undergraduate study in Law at the University of Queensland.
The scholarships do not include living expenses, travel expenses, overseas health cover or the
Student Services and Amenities fee.
Tuition fees will be paid in two installments (one in semester one, and one in semester two).
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): The University Queensland
- Study in: Australia
- Course Offered: Law
- Deadline: May 15, 2021 / October 30, 2021
Queensland University Law Scholarships will cover 25% or 50% of tuition fees according to the recommendation of the Head. The scholarships do not include living expenses, travel expenses, overseas health cover or the Student Services and Amenities fee.
Eligibility Criteria for Queensland University Law Scholarships
To qualify for Queensland University Law Scholarships, candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
Required Languages: English
Eligible Countries: All world countries
- The applicant must has applied, for a place as an international student and has not yet commenced at UQ or is enrolled at UQ as an undergraduate and wishes to commence postgraduate law studies.
- The applicant must submit an application by the closing date in the format prescribed by the Head.
- The applicant must not hold another scholarship that the Head considers to be similar.
- The applicant must achieve a minimum GPA of at least 4.5 in the course.
- The Scholarship will be awarded to the applicant showing the greatest merit as demonstrated by:
- academic achievements.
- the applicant’s interest in studying and pursuing a career in law.
- any other matter the Scholarship Committee considers relevant.
- academic achievements.
How to Apply for Queensland University Law Scholarships?
- Applicant must first complete an application for a place at UQ from here.
- Once you have received an admission you can apply for a scholarship by submitting the application form Here, together with the following supporting documentation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Required Documents:
- Official academic transcript/s
- A personal statement outlining why you want, or have started, a career in law
- Two reference letters
- Evidence of English proficiency (e.g. IELTS)
To know more about Queensland University Law Scholarships, please visit official website: