|Deadline: August 31, 2020||Institution(s): University of South Australia|
|Level of Study: Masters / Doctoral||Study in: Australia|
University President’s Scholarships (UPS)
University President’s scholarships (UPS) are open to international students from all over the world who intend to undertake postgraduate studies at University of South Australia. These scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit. These Scholarship Benefits and Conditions – International Research Degree Students (PDF file, 408 kb) apply to all people who accept offers from the University of South Australia for the RTP International scholarship or UniSA President’s scholarship. The advantages and terms of the UPS scholarship will be sent with a scholarship offer and you should read them closely before signing the application form.
You can search research opportunities here.
- An age friendly world
- Transforming industries
- Scarce resources
- Transforming societies
- Space industry
- defence industries
University President’s scholarships (UPS) provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Tuition fees plus a living allowance of at least $27,596 per annum (2019 stipend rate).
- A UPS will cover tuition fees and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). The living allowance must be provided by the University of South Australia centre, school, division where an applicant has applied. The minimum rate is the RTP Stipend base rate. In some cases, the living allowance may be provided by a sponsor or external funding provider.
- Travel expenses are not covered by the scholarship.
To be eligible for University President’s scholarships (UPS), applicants must meet the following criteria:
Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: All world countries
- You must have a University of South Australia supervisor willing to nominate you for consideration and outstanding academic records, and be a citizen of an overseas country eligible for entry to Australia for the time required to complete the research degree. UPS are nearly always given to doctorate by research candidates but can be given to masters by research candidates in some cases. These scholarships can only be taken at this university.
- Generally an applicant must have first-class Honours or equivalent to gain a scholarship at the University of South Australia.
- An awardee must be enrolled on a full-time basis as a candidate for a Masters by Research or PhD at the University of South Australia.
- An awardee shall be enrolled as an internal candidate at the University of South Australia.
- Awards will not be made to persons who
- are in receipt of an equivalent major award or scholarship or salary from any other source, other than approved supplementary scholarships of lesser value
- have completed a PhD degree or equivalent
- have completed a Masters degree or equivalent unless commencing a PhD
- seek to undertake paid employment on a full-time or substantial part-time basis.
- Note: See also Student eligibility requirements
How to Apply for University President’s scholarships (UPS)?
Please visit official website link given at the end. -To apply for University President’s scholarships (UPS), complete the application form here.
To know more about University President’s scholarships (UPS), please visit official website: