|Deadline: August 01, 2020||Institution(s): Nile University|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Egypt|
Nile University Postgraduate Scholarship Egypt 2020:
Nile University Postgraduate Scholarship is now accepting applications from Egyptians who intend to do masters in Communication and Information Technology at Nile University. NU Postgraduate scholarship in honor of “Mohamed Samy” covers all the expenses during the full duration of study.
Mohamed Samy passed away in May 2018, he was one of our outstanding Research Assistants in the Center of Informatics Science. NU is offering one scholarship annually in honor of his memory and dedication to research at NU. The scholarship is offered for duration of 2 to 3 years in one of the following masters programs: Informatics , Information Security, Software engineering and Wireless technologies.
- Information Security
- Informatics (Information Science)
- Software engineering and Wireless technologies
2 to 3 years
Are you interested studying in USA? visit below links:
Postgraduate Scholarship at Nile University provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Cover all the expenses during the full duration of study.
To qualify for Postgraduate Scholarship at Nile University, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Satisfying admission requirements for the Supreme Council of Universities and Nile University, including English language proficiency.
- Graduated with strong academic performance.
- Willingness to participate in many activities in NU related to teaching, research and admission.
- Maintaining an acceptable level of attendance in all classes and receive no disciplinary warnings is a must.
- Demonstrate a strong record of extra-curricular activities, research, innovation, creativity, entrepreneurship abilities and participation in philanthropic activities.
- Students must make satisfactory academic progress toward completion of their degree requirements. A scholarship recipient is required to achieve and maintain a 3.0 GPA throughout the course of study. Consequence of failure to maintain the required GPA is the placement of the student under probation period during which the student must work on raising their GPA or otherwise lose their placement on the scholarship program.
How to Apply for Postgraduate Scholarship at Nile University?
Please visit the official website, link is given at the end. However follow the following application instructions to win Postgraduate Scholarship at Nile University:
- Send an email to Scholarship Office from here with CV and graduation certificate, explaining why you are interested to join this scholarship.
- Interviewed applicants are selected according to their scores on the following measures with different weights for each factor:
- University graduated from
- Additional assignments
- Scientific excellence
- Interview (Posture, attitude, commitment to the scholarship, etc…)
- The final selected candidate will be asked to fill NU online application from here , pay admission fees and go through normal admission procedure at Nile University.
To know more about Postgraduate Scholarship at Nile University, please visit official websites: