|Deadline: August 01, 2020||Institution(s): University of Sussex|
|Level of Study: Doctoral (PhD)||Study in: UK|
Leverhulme funded PhD in Neuroscience – Peripheral Olfactory Coding: Information Processing outside the Brain (2020)
PhD Scholarship in Neuroscience invite applications from international students who want to pursue PhD degree at University of Sussex, UK for academic year 2020-2021. PhD Scholarship in Neuroscience will cover UK/EU fees and a living allowance in line with UK Research Council rates, currently £15,009 in 2019-20 and rising in line with inflation in future years.
PhD position available for the project “Peripheral Olfactory Coding: Information Processing outside the Brain” funded by the Leverhulme Trust. This project will investigate early olfactory coding in the model system of the fruit fly Drosophila.
The University is situated in Downs National Park at the edge of the vibrant coastal city of Brighton, known for its cultural richness, tolerance and diversity. The city offers a multitude of cultural activities, a colourful nightlife and is only an hour on the train away from the metropole of London.
- Neural science
- 3.5 years
PhD Scholarship in Neuroscience will cover UK/EU fees and a living allowance in line with UK Research Council rates, currently £15,009 in 2019-20 and rising in line with inflation in future years.
To qualify for PhD Scholarship in Neuroscience, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Candidates should have an MSc or equivalent in natural sciences, ideally in the area of Neuroscience, Physics, Chemistry or Biology.
- In addition, strong analytical skills and fluency in English are essential for this project.
- Interest and skills to work in a multi-disciplinary and extensively networked project are important.
How to Apply for PhD Scholarship in Neuroscience?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for PhD Scholarship in Neuroscience:
- Create an account here.
- Select “Neuroscience PhD” and Thomas Nowotny as the preferred supervisor.
- Include a recent CV detailing your academic record and your research experience and a statement of motivation in your application.
To know more about PhD Scholarship in Neuroscience, please visit official website: