|Deadline: July 31, 2020||Institution(s): Edith Cowan University|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters||Study in: Australia|
Petroleum Engineering Scholarship
Petroleum Engineering Scholarship is open for international students to pursue postgraduate and graduate degree program in Edith Cowan University, Australia. Edith Cowan University is pleased to introduce scholarships to students seeking to study Petroleum Engineering at an undergraduate or postgraduate level in the Graduate Diploma in Petroleum Engineering , Master of Engineering (Petroleum Engineering specialization), Master of Technology (Petroleum Engineering) ,and the Bachelor of Engineering (Petroleum Engineering) Honours Degree.
All scholarships are awarded at the discretion of ECU. ECU reserves the right to revoke the scholarship at any stage if a student is found to have provided information that is misleading, does not meet the scholarship eligibility criteria (including ECU’s standard and specific admission requirements), or does not comply with the ongoing conditions of the scholarship. ECU reserves the right to decline to award scholarships if, in its opinion, there are no suitable applicants. The number of scholarships to be awarded shall be at the sole discretion of ECU.
- Petroleum Engineering.
- Technology Engineering (petroleum specialization).
Petroleum Engineering Scholarship at Edith Cowan University provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarship offers a 20% reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of the course
To qualify for Petroleum Engineering Scholarship at Edith Cowan University, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: International students from developing countries
- the recipient must be continuously enrolled in their original course of application and be in continuous good standing academically and financially to maintain their scholarship.
- Not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship.
- Be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen; and
be studying at ECU.
- The scholarship recipient must be continuously enrolled in their original course of application and be in continuous good standing academically and financially to maintain their scholarship.
- The scholarship recipient must maintain a full time enrolment of 60 credit points each semester or study period, unless otherwise approved by ECU.
- must be commencing study of a postgraduate or undergraduate Petroleum Engineering degree in 2019 and 2020.
- meet ECU’s academic direct entry requirements for the course of your choice.
- The scholarship recipient must comply with any applicable visa requirements.
- The scholarship recipient must maintain a full time enrollment of 60 credit points each semester or study period, unless otherwise approved by ECU.
- Course transfers are not permitted without ECU’s permission.
- The scholarship funds are only to be used for tuition fees and cannot be used for any other student expense.
- The scholarship can be revoked if the recipient does not accept their Letter of Offer or enroll in their course by the date specified.
- The scholarship can only be retained if a recipient defers their studies for a maximum of one semester.
- The scholarship cannot be transferred to an ECU campus or partner outside Western Australia, or to another university.
- The scholarship recipient must consent to their image being used by ECU for marketing and communication purposes and sign a talent release form to facilitate this.
- The scholarship recipient must pay their tuition fees within the stipulated payment deadlines, failure to do so will negate the scholarship and the tuition fee structure will revert to full-fee international tuition.
How to Apply for Petroleum Engineering Scholarship at Edith Cowan University?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail Petroleum Engineering Scholarship at Edith Cowan University:
Create a new account from Here.
Choose your course name from here and click (Apply now).
- Complete the application and upload the required documents.
If ECU approve your ECU course application you’ll automatically be assessed for this scholarship by Admissions Office. No separate scholarship application is required.
Note: for offline applying, find your authorized Agents address from Here.
To know more about Petroleum Engineering Scholarship at Edith Cowan University, please visit official website: