Start your study adventure in Austria. Good news! applications for OFID Scholarships are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
OFID Scholarship 2022 is a fully funded scholarship program for international students. This scholarship is offered for masters and covers the tuition fees, examination fees, a monthly allowance to cover living expenses, books, and accommodation.
OFID Scholarship for International Students will cover the tuition fees, examination fees, a monthly allowance to cover living expenses, books, and accommodation.
Eligibility Criteria for OFID Scholarship
To be eligible for OFID Scholarship for International Students, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Algeria, Ecuador, Gabon, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Venezuela.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 23-32 at the time of submitting his/her application.
- Applicants must be matriculated at an accredited university for the upcoming academic year starting August/September 2019 and must maintain full-time status for the duration of the master’s degree.
- Candidate must have obtained or be on the verge of completing their undergraduate degree with a Baccalaureate from an accredited college/university, or its equivalent.
- For admission to study the graduate degree program, applicants must have their previous qualification certificates and must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 rating system, or it’s equivalent.
How to Apply for OFID Scholarship?
Please follow the following application process:
- To apply for the scholarship, the applicant must have to select a subject of study that pertains to OFID’s core mission, such as economics of development (poverty reduction, energy, and sustainable development), environment (desertification), or other related science and technology fields.
- After this process, applicants need to register within the OFID Scholarship Portal by using the email address and fill out the scholarship application form.
- Candidate must have to upload necessary documents: CV, two recommendation letters, certificates/transcripts from the highest level of completed education, acceptance letter into a postgraduate program, passport copy and personal essay.
To know more about OFID Scholarship for International Students, please visit official website: