|Deadline: July 24, 2020||Institution(s): Newcastle University|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: UK|
Fine Art and Forshaw MFA Bursaries 2020
Fine Art and Forshaw MFA Bursaries are open for international students to pursue their masters degree in Fine Art and Forshaw at Newcastle University, UK. Newcastle University Business School wants to support aspiring and established leaders from their region to continue their professional development. The School of Arts and Cultures in Newcastle university offers two bursaries to study a Master of Fine Art course (MFA) for 2 years and one bursary awarded by the Forshaw Student Endowment for women to study a MFA for two years.The bursary value is £3,000 a year for two years and is paid in 3 installments throughout the year. Payment of the year 2 bursary will be made only on successful completion of Year 1 and payment of fees for Year 2.
- Digital media
- Video art
- Art history
Are you interested studying in China? visit below links
- Sichuan Government Scholarship SGS
Newcastle University Fine Art and Forshaw MFA Bursaries covers £3,000 of tuition fees a year for two years as total of £6,000 .
To qualify for Newcastle University Fine Art and Forshaw MFA Bursaries, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Applicants must have already applied to the Master of Fine Art at Newcastle University through the online portal and received an offer of a place by July 24 2020.
- Proof of English language proficiency for example IELTS 6.5 with at least 6.0 in all sub-skills, or recognized equivalent.
- Candidates should normally hold a good undergraduate degree (2:1 Honours or higher) or equivalent.
How to Apply for Newcastle University Fine Art and Forshaw MFA Bursaries?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Newcastle University Fine Art and Forshaw MFA Bursaries:
Create an account using your e-mail on the application portal from here.
Fill in your personal details and select the program you want to apply for.
Provide the following documents (Each file must be under 20MB):
- Degree certificate.
- English language certificate.
- Personal statement.
- Design portfolio.
- Research proposal.
- Details of two referees (the first referee should have experience of your academic work).
- Copy of your degree transcript.
- Receipt of a copy of passport.
- Transcript of qualifications.
To know more about Newcastle University Fine Art and Forshaw MFA Bursaries, please visit official website:
- Scholarships in UK