|Deadline: September 01, 2020||Institution(s): IMD|
|Level of Study: MBA||Study in: Switzerland|
Nestle MBA Scholarships for Women 2020-2021
Nestle MBA Scholarships are open to women from developing countries who want to undertake MBA studies at IMD, Switzerland for 2020-2021 academic year.
The Nestlé Scholarship for Women was first awarded in 1997 and was initiated by a group of IMD MBA participants who wanted to encourage women to take the MBA.
IMD stands out as a world leader and pioneer in corporate leadership development. Working together with top organizations worldwide and their CEOs, division CEOs or learning and talent executives, IMD brings insights, tools and mindsets that help the organization deal with its real issues and challenges to enhance learning and create positive business impact.
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
Nestle MBA Scholarships for Women provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The successful applicant is awarded CHF 25,000 for the duration of the program
To qualify for Nestle MBA Scholarships for Women, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: Women from developing countries.
- Women candidates who have already applied to the full-time IMD MBA program and who demonstrate financial need
- Employees of Nestlé and its subsidiaries are not eligible.
- Demonstrate financial need by completing the Financial Aid Application
How to Apply for Nestle MBA Scholarships for Women?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Nestle MBA Scholarships for Women:
- Applicants must have been accepted into the IMD MBA program prior to their application .Create an account via IMD on account.imd.org
- Write and submit an essay using MD MBA Scholarship template ,discussing the issue (topic):
‘Many have argued that greater diversity in the Top Management team of an organization is good for profits and customers. What would you recommend as ways to achieve greater diversity?’
(maximum 750 words)
The scholarship applications are essay based, with winning essays typically including the following features:
- Relevance to the essay title
- Organization and structure
- Fully developed arguments
- Personal element and/or passion
Note: IMD reserves the right not to award a scholarship if the criteria are not met to the satisfaction of the jury/sponsors.
- The financial aid form for the MBA program (not required for merit or CORO grants) must include supporting documents: annual salary proof, tax declaration form, and the most recent bank account data.
- Submit your application by sending it to email@example.com
To apply and know more about Nestle MBA Scholarships for Women, please visit official website: