|Deadline: July 15, 2020||Institution(s): Curtin University|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters||Study in: Australia|
Meng Fei Innovative Future Leader Scholarship is open to international students who want to undertake undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Curtin University, Australia for academic year 2020-2021. This scholarship provides students 25% of their first-year tuition fee, up to a maximum of AUD$10,000 (a MAXIMUM of 200 credit points only).
Curtin University acknowledges the importance of being one of Australia’s most multicultural university campuses and this scholarship aims to grow the trust and confidence in Curtin University as a place for students to further their studies, careers, and life experiences.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for step by step Application process
- Business and Law
- Health Sciences
- Science & Engineering
Fore more information about the courses visit here.
According to degree program
Meng Fei Innovative Future Leader Scholarship will cover:
- This scholarship provides students 25% of their first-year tuition fee, up to a maximum of AUD$10,000 (a MAXIMUM of 200 credit points only).
- In addition, if you enroll in a Curtin English Language program before starting your studies, you will receive a maximum of 10 weeks of free English. If you require more than 10 weeks’ English tuition to meet the scholarship requirements, fees apply for the tuition.
Also check Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program and win a competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Eligibility Criteria for Meng Fei Innovative Future Leader Scholarship
To qualify for Meng Fei Innovative Future Leader Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- All undergraduate / postgraduate degrees available to international students.
- International, full fee-paying, non-sponsored students.
- Students commencing studies at Curtin’s Western Australia campuses in 2020.
- Students commencing a full Curtin undergraduate program.
- The scholarship will be credited to the recipient’s fee account at the commencement of studies and cannot be accessed by them.
- The scholarship will not be extended beyond its prescribed duration or amount unless notified otherwise by Curtin.
- The scholarship can be revoked if the recipient does not accept their Letter of Offer or enroll in their course by the date specified.
- The scholarship cannot be retained if a recipient defers their studies beyond a 2020 start date.
- The scholarship cannot be transferred to a Curtin campus or partner outside Western Australia, or to another university.
You are not eligible if you are:
- Australian citizens.
- Student granted CRL (Credit for Recognised Learning) for any part of their studies.
Also Apply for CMU Australia Scholarships and get AUD $30,000 for the duration of 21-month masters degrees, and AUD $20,000 for the duration of 12-month masters degrees.
How to Apply for Meng Fei Innovative Future Leader Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Meng Fei Innovative Future Leader Scholarship:
- Students are invited to apply as normal for their chosen undergraduate or master program through any one of Curtin University registered education agents
- Students can also apply online
- Alongside with your application, you will be required to submit the following documents :
- Academic transcripts
- Grading system descriptions
- Award certificates
- You will need to provide certified copies of your academic: IELTS results / TOEFL results / other recognized English test results
- Applicants will need to submit a one page personal statement outlining why they should be selected for the scholarship, showcasing how they have demonstrated innovative leadership qualities.
- You may be required to provide additional information with your application, depending on which Curtin course you choose.
- The Admissions Office will assess each application accordingly and issue a supplementary letter, along with a Letter of Offer, to confirm whether the applicant has been successful.
Also Apply for Fully Funded MEXT Scholarship where Knowledge of Japanese Language and IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory for this scholarship.
To know more about Meng Fei Innovative Future Leader Scholarship, please visit official website: