|Deadline: June 01, 2020||Institution(s): MEL Scholarship Trust Fund
|Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters||Study in: Holland, Netherlands|
MEL Scholarship Trust Fund
MEL Scholarship Trust Fund (STF) is open to needy international students who want to undertake undergraduate and masters studies in Holland for academic year 2020-2021. The scholarship covers 10 to 20 % reduction in tuition fee.
The MEL Scholarship Trust Fund (STF) may offer a partial tuition fee waiver scholarship (between 10% and 20% of the tuition fee) to candidates with the best essay. The winner should join MEL in the same Academic Year of application and the partial Scholarship cannot be transferred to a subsequent year.
The purpose of the scholarship is to encourage promising students to take part in MEL. Each year a number of partial-scholarships (between 10% and 20% of the tuition fee) are awarded.
- Business administration and management
- Transport and communication
1 Academic Year.
The Scholarship is available yearly.
MEL Scholarship Trust Fund provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarship covers partial tuition fee waiver between 10% and 20% of the tuition fee.
To be eligible for MEL Scholarship Trust Fund, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Candidates must be eligible to be admitted to the MEL Programme so they must submit their application for the MEL programme before they submit their STF Scholarship essay. A submission to the Scholarship Competition must be original work by the candidate.
- The winner should join MEL in the same Academic Year of application and the Scholarship cannot be transferred to a subsequent year.
- All other expenses, such as the remainder of the tuition fee, housing, travel, insurance, etc., are borne by the candidate.
- You must have passed an English language test. IELTS and TOEFL are commonly accepted, but institutions may accept other tests as well, like Cambridge English.
- The essay should have a minimum of 3,000 words and a maximum of 4,000 words, including tables, figures and a bibliography. Through the essay, the applicant should be able to demonstrate his or her academic potential and good writing skills.
- The essay must be submitted by email
- The email must contain the following attachments:
- STF Scholarship Form.
Check the essay topic from here
How to Apply for MEL Scholarship Trust Fund?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail this scholarship:
Candidates must submit their application for the MEL programme before they submit their STF Scholarship essay.
Write your essay. The essay should be a minimum of 3000 words and a maximum of 4000 words, including tables, figures and bibliography. The latter should consist only of works cited in the text. Evidence of plagiarism will automatically disqualify the essay. Through the essay, the applicant should be able to demonstrate his/her academic potential and good writing skills.
Note: Here is a checklist to help you how to apply.
To know more about MEL Scholarship Trust Fund, please visit official website: