|Deadline: May 15, 2020||Institution(s): University of Cambridge|
|Level of Study: MBA||Study in: UK|
MBA Scholarship at Cambridge University UK
MBA Scholarships are open for international students to pursue their MBA degree at Cambridge University, UK. The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
Scholarship recipients become members of Pembroke College, the third oldest and one of the most highly regarded colleges.
The Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship is granted once every two years for a one year course at Cambridge University, Judge Business School.
- Business Administration
You may be interested to apply for these scholarships
MBA Cambridge Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Financial aid amounting to £23,000 towards tuition fees.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
To qualify for MBA Cambridge Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English or Japanese
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA program.
How to Apply for MBA Cambridge Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for MBACambridge Scholarship:
Check Cambridge requirements and apply for the program from here
Send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship.
To know more about MBA Cambridge Scholarship, please visit official website:
- Scholarships in UK