|Deadline: July 3, 2020||Institution(s): Queensland University|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Australia|
Queensland University Masters Scholarship in Pharmaceutical Industry
Queensland University Masters Scholarship in Pharmaceutical Industry is open for international students to pursue their masters degree in Pharmaceutical industry. The scholarship is given to global learners for the year 2019 UQ Masters in Pharmaceutical Industry . The aim of the scholarship is to encourage and assist learners to undertake pharmaceutical industry research at Queensland University. The purpose of the Scholarship is to encourage and support students to undertake studies in Pharmaceutical Industry at The University of Queensland. Queensland University (UQ) is known globally for its extremely awarded teaching staff, world-class facilities, and superior campus environment. According to the QS World University Rankings 2015, it is ranked among the top 50 universities in the world.
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Are you interested studying in China? visit below links
- Sichuan Government Scholarship SGS
Queensland University Masters Scholarship provides the recipient with:
- The Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice Scholarship is an exciting opportunity for high achieving international students. Scholars will receive a $5,000 – $10,000 tuition fee scholarship. The final amount awarded to the successful applicants will be at the discretion of the selection committee.
To qualify for Queensland University Masters Scholarship for International Students 2019, candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
Required Languages: English
Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Students who wish to commence the study of the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ in July 2020.
- Students who have received an unconditional offer to study the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ in July 2020.
- Criteria are based on academic excellence, and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Students must not simultaneously hold another scholarship.
How to Apply for Queensland University Masters Scholarship?
Lodge an official application for the Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice. You must apply for the Masters in Pharmaceutical Industry Practice before applying for the scholarship. Receive a UQ Student ID Number and an unconditional offer (or a conditional offer providing that all conditions are to be met by the scholarship application closing date). Queensland University
- Once you have received your offer, submit the following via email to d.guest-at-uq.edu.au
- Personal/motivational statement
- This statement should be no more than 1,000 words and address:
- – The reasons for your interest in studying the masters of pharmaceutical industry practice at UQ
- – Your personal goals and ambitions
- One reference letter from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer, if available (in English). The academic reference letters should ideally rank your academic performance against your peer group.
- If your application for your chosen degree program has not been assessed by the scholarship application closing date, unfortunately, we cannot take your scholarship application into consideration.
If your application for your chosen degree program has not been assessed by the scholarship application closing date, unfortunately we cannot take your scholarship application into consideration.
To know more about Masters Scholarships in Pharmaceutical Industry, please visit official website:
- Scholarships in Australia