|Deadline: October 01, 2020 / April 01, 2021||Institution(s): Kent State University|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: USA|
Master of Digital Sciences New Student Scholarship invites applications from international students who want to pursue masters degree at Kent State University USA for academic year 2020-2021. This scholarship will provide financial aid in tuition fee varies, divided over 1st two (fall and spring) semesters
- Digital Sciences.
- Two semesters
Master of Digital Sciences New Student Scholarship will cover
- Financial aid in tuition fee varies, divided over 1st two (fall and spring) semesters
To qualify for Master of Digital Sciences New Student Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English. English language proficiency – all international students must provide proof of English language proficiency (unless they meet specific exceptions) by earning one of the following:
- Minimum 550 TOEFL PBT score (paper-based version)
- Minimum 79 TOEFL IBT score (Internet-based version)
- Minimum 77 MELAB score
- Minimum 6.5 IELTS score
- Minimum 58 PTE score
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- New students only (continuing students are not eligible).
- Applicants for the Master of Digital Sciences degree are expected to have an undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 point scale.
- All the progression requirements and program-specific criteria must be met by the students.
How to Apply for Master of Digital Sciences New Student Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Master of Digital Sciences New Student Scholarship:
- Make an account then fill the Master application first then apply to the scholarship .
- You have to attach the following documents to apply to the master degree.
- Passport Biographical Page.
- College Graduation Certificate/Diploma if already issued (Certified English translation and original language)
- Official transcript(s) from each institution attended in which 8 or more semester hours were attempted.
- Current resume.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- A statement of goals and objectives for pursuing this degree.
- Official GRE Scores.
- Graduate assistant ship application (if applicable)
- Assistantship application
- Graduate assistantship applicants may need to meet earlier deadlines. Please check with department for deadlines.
- Additional documents if required.
- Review requirements from individual department or school.
- Financial guarantee (bank statements) that show sufficient funds to cover educational expenses.
- International Applicants may also need to submit: Evidence of proficiency in the English language, usually through the TOEFL IBT 79, IELTS band 6.5 or MELAB score of 77.
- Attach the scholarship documents to apply to the scholarship:
- Submit a short essay meeting the following requirements:(note: this is not the same as your goal statement)
- Explain: Why you are applying to the Master of Digital Sciences program and how have your previous experiences prepared you for success in this program.
- Titled: M.D.S. Scholarship Application Essay, typed using APA format following proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation rules, include your name in the header
- Word count: 300 –500 words Complete and upload this form and your essay as an “Additional Document” along with your application to the M.D.S. application.
- Complete and upload this form and your essay as an “Additional Document” along with
your application to the M.D.S. application.
- There is a $70 non refundable application fee. You will be prompted to submit payment via the online application.
- Scholarship applications will only be reviewed after applicant has submitted a complete application to the Master of Digital Sciences program.
To know more about Master of Digital Sciences New Student Scholarship, please visit official website: