|Deadline: June 28, 2020||Institution(s): University of York|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: UK|
Management School Scholarship at University of York 2020
Management School Scholarship is mow open for International students to pursue their Masters degree in UK. The York Management School is inviting applicants for Master scholarships for the academic year 2020/21. If you currently have an offer from the University to study, whether firm or conditional, on one of our postgraduate Masters courses, you are welcome to apply.
In order to apply you must first have an offer for a place on one of the following Masters degrees:
- Accounting and Financial Management (MSc)
- Global Marketing (MSc)
- International Business (MSc)
- International Business and Strategic Management (MSc)
- International Strategic Management (MSc)
- Human Resource Management (MSc)
- Management (MSc)
- Management with Business Finance (MSc)
You must expect to begin your Masters studies in September 2020.
Are you interested studying in China? visit below links
The value of your scholarship will be based on your nationality and fee status.
|Other overseas countries||£7,000|
If your application is successful, the value of your scholarship will be subtracted from your tuition fee.
To qualify for Management School Scholarship at University of York 2020, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: UK, EU and International Students
The applicants for Management School Scholarships 2019 can be of any nationality.
- The candidates should have a conditional or firm offer on one of the master courses offered by the University.
How to Apply for Management School Scholarship?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail Management School Scholarship at University of York 2020:
If you have not yet completed your application to study at York, please do so. As soon as you receive an offer of a place, you can apply for this scholarship online.
Please be ready to provide:
- A 400-word statement, covering:
- why you applied for the course you wish to study
- what special attributes or experience you bring to the course
- why you deserve financial assistance
- how you will contribute to society having completed a York Masters degree
- A one-side A4 summary CV (no covering letter please)
- Include your email address and student number
To know more about Management School Scholarship at University of York 2020, please visit official websites:
- Scholarships in UK