Pursue your education in UK. Good news! Applications for Leicester Castle Business School Scholarship are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
Leicester Castle Business School Scholarship 2021-2022 is a partially funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is available for MBA studies at De Montfort University. This scholarship will provide £2,500, as a course fee reduction.
These are available to international students who have excelled academically and have an offer of admission for our full-time Global MBA programme. Award of this scholarship is through an application and selection process, where you will need to provide a statement of no more than 1000 words, demonstrating your commitment to the DMU values. The criteria for your statement is detailed below. Successful applicants will also have a 1st Class or 2:1 degree or international equivalent qualification at a Distinction or Merit.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): De Montfort University
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Area: Global MBA
- Program Period: One year
- Number of Scholarships: Four
- Deadline: July 31, 2021
Leicester Castle Business School Scholarships provide:
- £2,500, as a course fee reduction.
Eligibility Criteria for Leicester Castle Business School Scholarship
To be eligible for Leicester Castle Business School Scholarship, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- All applications must be made following the prescribed process, above. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Students awarded the scholarship will be notified in writing. The award of this scholarship is at the discretion of the selection panel and is subject to available funds.
- An offer of admission must have been received in order to be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The scholarship is valid only for entry into the 2021/2022 intake – scholarships cannot be deferred by the applicant.
- Only full-time Leicester Castle Business School Global MBA applicants are eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants who have already completed a postgraduate course with DMU will not be eligible for the scholarship.
- Distance learning and part-time students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- No cash alternatives will be offered and the scholarship cannot be transferred to another recipient.
- The scholarship amount will be granted in the form of a fee reduction.
- Only fully self-funded students are entitled to apply for this scholarship.
- The scholarship will be forfeited if the student defers entry, withdraws his or her application or does not enroll. If a student is found to be in breach of his or her commitments, in any way not acted in good faith, or not responded fully or accurately to a university request for information, the university is entitled to immediately suspend a scholarship.
- Where a student terminates or interrupts their studies, prior to the completion of their course, both the tuition fees and scholarship will calculated on a pro-rata basis, based on the student’s last date of attendance.
- Students receiving this discount will not be eligible for any additional scholarships or discounts. If a student is also eligible for another scholarship, he or she will only receive the higher value scholarship.
- By accepting this award, the student also accepts to participate in any university publicity or promotion as required.
- De Montfort University (DMU) and Leicester Castle Business School (LCBS) reserve the right to revise, review or withdraw the scholarship up to the point of enrolment if the applied for course is no longer run. The student will be informed in advance of this decision at the earliest opportunity. Any changes will not be applied retrospectively.
How to Apply for Leicester Castle Business School Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to avail this scholarship:
(1) To apply please send an email, with your statement attached, and ensure you include your name and contact details on the statement to email@example.com. Please entitle the email ‘Global MBA International Scholarship’.
(2) The 1000 word statement should cover the following areas:
- Why you feel you should be awarded the scholarship.
- How will an MBA at DMU help your development both personally and from a career perspective?
- How you would make a positive contribution to Leicester Castle Business School both during and following your studies.
- How a Leicester Castle Business School education would benefit you in the future.
To know more about Leicester Castle Business School Scholarship, please visit official websites: