|Deadline: May 31, 2020||Institution(s): Kingston University|
|Level of Study: Masters / Undergraduate||Study in: UK|
Kingston University International scholarships 2020
Kingston University International scholarships are open to international students from all over the world who want to undertake undergraduate or masters studies at Kingston University for academic year 2020-2021. Kingston University International scholarships worth £2,000 for the first year of study to successful international applicants.
- Accounting, finance and banking
- Architecture and landscape
- Art and design
- Chemistry and pharmaceutical sciences
- Computing and information systems
- Creative industries and the creative economy
- Creative writing
- Digital media
- Environment and hazards
- Geographical information systems and science
- Human resource management
- International relations and politics
- Journalism and publishing
- Life sciences
- Management (General)
- Nursing and midwifery
- Performance, film and media
- Sport science and Nutrition
Know more here.
Kingston University International scholarships 2020 worth £2,000 for the first year of study to successful international applicants.
To qualify for Kingston University International scholarships 2020, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- You are an international student (classified as ‘overseas fee status’).
- You have an offer to study an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree course (September intake only).
- You are not currently enroled on a Kingston University course.
How to Apply for Kingston University International scholarships 2020?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Kingston University International scholarships 2020:
- Make an account in the Kingston University here.
- Apply for Kingston University.
- After you have received a conditional or unconditional offer from Kingston University, you should apply for the scholarship here
Note: You will need
- Kingston University offer email (conditional or unconditional)
- Academic Reference (from previous teacher or employer)
- Personal Statement (maximum 500 words)
- Academic transcript (if your final transcript is not available until after the 31 May, submit your most recent transcript; we will make a decision based on the grades you provide, not your expected grades)
To know more about Kingston University International scholarships 2020, please visit official website: