|Deadline: May 30, 2019||Institution(s): Jordan Binational Fulbright Commission|
|Level of Study: PhD||Study in: USA.|
King Hussein Memorial Fulbright Student Scholarship USA 2020
King Hussein Memorial Fulbright Student Scholarship is open to Jordan students who want to pursue doctoral (PhD) degree from US educational institutes. This scholarship is offered for a maximum of a 4-year full-time study towards a PhD degree in Conflict Resolution and its practical applications in a variety of academic disciplines.
In 1999, established the King Hussein Memorial Fulbright Scholarship Program in Conflict Resolution Studies was established in 1999 by the Binational Fulbright Commission in Jordan to recognize His Late Majesty’s significant contributions as a peacemaker.
To know more click here.
- Public Administration
- Civic Education
- Political Science
- International Relations
- Social Sciences
- Religious Studies
- Anthropology Studies
- Government Studies
- Refugee Studies
King Hussein Memorial Fulbright Student Scholarship covers:
- Travel tuition
- Health insurance
- Room and board
To qualify for King Hussein Memorial Fulbright Student Scholarship USA 2020, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
Required Language: English
You must have a proven command of English in order to carry-out high-level scholarly work. Preferably, an English proficiency score report should be submitted: TOEFL (iBT) or IELTS- Academic.
Eligible Country: Jordan.
- You must hold a Master’s degree in one of the disciplines mentioned above, from a university recognized by the Jordanian Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
- You must be a Jordanian citizen residing, living, working or studying in Jordan.
- You should be representative and responsible citizens who can contribute to mutual understanding between the people of the United States and Jordan.
- You must have transcripts that demonstrate consistent academic performance suitable for graduate-level study in the U.S.
- You must have GRE score report which qualifies you for graduate study in the United States.
- You must have 2 to 3 years of related professional or academic experience.
- You should demonstrate the cross-cultural sensitivity and flexibility needed to adjust successfully to life in the United States.
NOTE: you aren’t eligible if:
- You apply for or hold permanent residence in the United States.
- You currently study, reside, or work in the U.S. or abroad.
- You are a citizen of both Jordan and the United States.
How to Apply for King Hussein Memorial Fulbright Student Scholarship?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail King Hussein Memorial Fulbright Student Scholarship:
- The following documents are required:
- Your CV/resume
- A personal essay, explaining why you want to study in America.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Report on proficiency in English.
- Transcripts of your academic record (all available transcripts and diplomas from post-secondary institutions you have attended).
- Scores of the TOEFL and GRE exams (GMAT in the case of business).
- Study/Research Objective
-Be specific about your major field and your specialized interests within this field․-Write a clear and detailed description of your study/research objectives, and give your reasons for wanting to pursue them․-Describe the kind of program you expect to undertake, and explain how your study plan fits in with your previous training and your future objectives․-Do not mention specific U․S․ universities at which you would like to study․
- Complete an on-line application form which includes the mentioned documents and a variety of personal information.
- When registering for the GRE and TOEFL standardized exams, it is important to add the following institutional codes (DI):
- Fulbright – Jordan: 8293
- AMIDEAST – Washington: 5027
- It is strongly recommended that you upload all documents in PDF format.
- When registering for the IELTS- Academic examination: The official IELTS-Academic score reports should be delivered by mail, courier or hand-delivered from the British Council – Jordan to the Fulbright Commission’s P.O. Box mailing address.
- Your CV must include the following in PDF format:
- Education (universities attended, degrees earned and dates received).
- Professional positions held.
- Courses taught and other services provided to students and the home institution.
- Publications (provide full citations and list them starting with the most recent).
- Other professional activities, such as workshops, seminars and consultations.
- Membership and activities in professional associations.
- Professional honors, awards and fellowships.
- Community service.
- For more information on how to apply ,Contact the Jordanian Programs via:
– Tel:(962-6) 568-4760, (962-6) 568-4760 or 560-4630, Extns. #14 (Ms. Lama) or #15 (Ms. Rana) Sunday through Thursday, between 8:00 am and 3:00 pm.
– Office Mobile No.:(962-79) 644-4119
To know more about King Hussein Memorial Fulbright Student Scholarship USA 2020-2021, please visit official website: