|Deadline: Applications are accepted year-round||Institution(s): KAUST|
|Level of Study: Internship||Location: Saudi Arabia|
Applications for KAUST Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) Internship in Saudi Arabia are open to international students. The duration of the internship is from 3 to 6 months. This internship will provide USD 1000 Monthly Stipend, Private Bedroom/Bathroom, Health Insurance and Access to Core laboratories and major research and community facilities.
KAUST Visiting Student Research Program Internship is an opportunity for exceptionally qualified international 3rd baccalaureate or above and Master students to conduct research with faculty mentors in selected areas of basic and applied research projects.
Each Year they Select 130 Students in 150+ Projects available from around the world for the KAUST International Internship Program to drive students with insatiable curiosity and strong academic performance to gain unparalleled opportunities to pursue their research questions under the guidance and support of KAUST faculty mentors.
Internship Focused Areas:
- Electrical Engineering.
- Earth Science and Engineering.
- Computer Science.
- Chemical Science.
- Plant Science.
For more information about the projects, check the link.
Each program lasts from 3 to 6 months.
KAUST Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) Internship will provide following benefits:
- USD 1000 Monthly Stipend.
- Private Bedroom/Bathroom.
- Visa And Airfare Fees.
- Health Insurance.
- Social And Cultural Activities.
- Access to Core laboratories and major research and community facilities.
Eligibility Criteria for KAUST Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) Internship
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for KAUST Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) Internship:
- Required Languages: English. Strong verbal and written English Skills. Recommended levels, minimum TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT (Internet Based Test) or 6.0 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- 3rd Year and above Baccalaureate or Masters Students.
- GPA 3.5/4 or 14/20 (ECTS B).
Note: Current PhD candidates, KAUST students or KAUST alumni are ineligible to apply.
How to Apply for KAUST Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) Internship?
Please follow the following application instructions to win VR First Marketing and Growth Hacking Internship:
- Make sure that you have the following documents:
- Official Transcript(s) in English from current and previous institutions.
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Valid Passport.
- Statement of purpose.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Choose your internship program from here.
- After choosing your program, fill the first application with your personal data and create an account with your username and password.
- After that, check your mail which will include the link for the internship program application. Fill it out and upload the documents then click “submit”.
To know more about KAUST Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) Internship, please visit official website: