If you interested to study masters at world top university in Netherlands then this opportunity is for you. In this article, we will explain in detail about Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships, its benefits and step by step application process.
Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships 2022-2023 are fully funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available for masters studies at Delft University of Technology in Netherlands. These scholarships will provide the recipient with €30,000 per year.
A number of scholarships for outstanding global candidates are accessible at TU Delft. Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence Stipends are funded by Justus and Louise von Effen’s heritage. Mr. van Effen researched at TU Delft in the 1940s and thought heavily that technological innovations would help solve social problems. The Justus & Louise von Effen Foundation was created to stimulate and socially support outstanding global MSc learners in their desire to teach at TU Delft.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Delft University of Technology
- Study in: Netherlands
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available programs.
- Program Period: Two years
- Number of Scholarships: 2 per faculty
- Deadline: December 1, 2021
Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Around €30.000 per year for Non-EU/EFTA students
- Around €11.500 per year for EU/EFTA students
- Full tuition fees per year for a TU Delft MSc programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality, AND contribution for the living expenses.
- Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships
To be eligible for Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships 2020, candidates must fulfill following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Excellent international applicants (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc programmes.
- With a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in the bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside The Netherlands.
How to Apply for Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarship:
(2) In addition to all the regular documents for a MSc program application:
- Upload the Scholarship Application Form
- Upload two reference letters (in one PDF document), according to required documents Two reference letters in either English, French, German or Dutch. These letters must be:
- from either a previous professor or assistant professor. If you have work experience, one of these letters may be from your employer.
- written on the official letterhead /have the official stamp of the university or company.
- signed by the referee and include your complete name
Is your referee hesitant to provide you with the letter? Then he/she can email a scanned PDF of the letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. His/her e-mail must include your complete name and TU Delft student number. You will be given this number upon registering in Studielink. If you choose this option, you must upload a statement under “reference letter” in osiaan.tudelft.nl informing us of this decision. This statement should include the name and e-mail address of your referee. Please note that Non-EU/EFTA students must include their English test with their application (if required). EU/EFTA students can submit this document in a later stage according to the Admission instructions.
Upload the English test: Please note that Non-EU/EFTA students must include their English test with their application (if required). EU/EFTA students can submit this document in a later stage according to the Admission instructions.
To apply and know more about Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarship, please visit the official website: