Pursue your studies in USA. Good news! Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship Program is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded undergraduate scholarship for American students. This scholarship provides up to $40,000 per year, college planning support, ongoing advising, and the opportunity to network with the larger Cooke Scholar community.
The Cooke College Scholarship Program is an undergraduate scholarship program available to high-achieving high school seniors with financial need who seek to attend and graduate from the nation’s top four-year colleges and universities.
The Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program is the largest undergraduate scholarship program available to high-achieving high school seniors with financial need who seek to attend the nation’s best four-year colleges and universities. In addition to the monetary award, Cooke Scholars receive comprehensive educational advising, significant cohort-based programming, and graduate school funding, as well as a thriving network of over 2,800 fellow Cooke Scholars and alumni.
Each award is intended to cover a significant share of the student’s educational expenses – including tuition, living expenses, books and required fees. Awards vary by individual, based on the cost of tuition as well as other grants or scholarships he or she may receive.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): American Colleges
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: November 18, 2021
Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship provides the recipient with:
- Up to $40,000 per year to attend a four-year accredited undergraduate school
- Ability to pursue any area of study
- Personal advising about selecting a college and navigating financial aid
- Multifaceted advising about how to transition to college and maximize the college student experience
Eligibility Criteria for Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship
To qualify for Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Senior standing: Plan to graduate from a U.S. high school in spring 2022.
- Fall College Enrollment: Intend to enroll in an accredited four-year college beginning in fall 2022.
- GPA: Earn a minimum, cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 or above.
- Income: Demonstrate unmet financial need. We will consider applicants with family income up to $95,000. Last year’s cohort of new college scholarship recipients had a median family income of approximately $35,000.
- The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation reviews each College Scholarship Program application individually with the assistance of a committee of educational professionals from across the nation. The criteria used in the selection process are:
- Academic ability and achievement: Maintains a strong academic record and receives outstanding recommendations from teachers, shows a desire to be challenged, and demonstrates enthusiasm for learning. Eligible applicants must have a minimum, cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5.
- Leadership: Motivates others, takes initiative, and contributes positively to the community.
- Persistence: Exhibits determination when faced with obstacles, goal-oriented, and confronts challenges with an ability to adapt to change.
- Unmet financial need: We consider applicants with family income up to $95,000. Last year’s cohort of new college scholarship recipients had a median family income of approximately $35,000.
How to Apply for Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship:
- Apply online on official website.
To know more about Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship, please visit official website: