|Deadline: May 15, 2020||Institution(s):Istituto Marangoni|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Milano, Italy|
Contemporary Digital Printing in Fashion
An international scholarship competition in partnership with iconic Italian brand Etro to support talented participants wishing to attend the Master’s course in Fashion Design Womenswear in Milan. To enter the competition, applicants are asked to submit a capsule collection that reinterprets traditional elements of Etro while looking at future fashion trends.
Istituto Marangoni was founded in 1935 in Milano. It is a school where the passion for fashion unites cultures, ideas and people from all over the world. Entering Istituto Marangoni means being part of a very special community, where fashion is the common denominator in all its most cosmopolitan aspects.
- Fashion Design
Are you interested studying in China? visit below links
- Sichuan Government Scholarship SGS
Istituto Marangoni Masters Scholarship provides the recipient:
- the winner will be awarded a 50% scholarship on the tuition fee.
To qualify for Istituto Marangoni Masters Scholarship for International Students, candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
Required Languages: English
Eligible Countries: All world countries
- The applicant must hold a University degree or equivalent study in fashion design and print & textile design or about to graduate by October 2020 or to professionals with relevant experience in the field.
- Participation is individual – group submissions are not allowed.
- Participants should stick to evaluation criteria:
- Consistency with the objective.
- Innovative proposal.
- Validity of the proposal from a strategic point of view.
- Overall quality.
- Capacity of synthesis and clarity in the exposure of the idea.
How to Apply for Istituto Marangoni Masters Scholarships?
- Prepare the following document:
- Start and fill the application from here.
The selected participant for the scholarship should complete enrollment within 5 working days.
For further info on how to submit your application, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To know more about Istituto Marangoni Masters Scholarship, please visit official website:
- Scholarships in Australia