ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students is open to international students from all over the world who are interested to pursue masters studies at Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands for academic year 2021-2022. ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students covers 40% of the tuition fee.
Most students studying at ISS do so with a partial or full scholarship. To help you find appropriate funding for your studies, they have compiled all the available scholarships per-country and created a scholarship database. Selecting your country of origin, will generate a list of available funding opportunities.
Don’t miss an opportunity! Follow us on Instagram.
Erasmus University Rotterdam consists of seven schools, two institutes and a university college with their own administration. International Institute of Social Studies (ISS) established this fund to support excellent students without any other form of scholarship.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Study in: Netherlands
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Master of Arts in Development Studies. For more information click here.
- Program Period: 16 months
- Deadline: June 15, 2021
ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students covers 40% of the tuition fee.
Eligibility Criteria for ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students
To be eligible for ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students, candidates must fulfill following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- You wish to enroll in the Master of Arts in Development Studies at ISS;
- You have a letter of admission from ISS;
- You have relevant work experience, a degree in one of the social sciences (upper second or first class) and a strong motivation to study at ISS, or;
- You are a recent graduate with a first class degree in one of the social sciences and a strong motivation to study at ISS.
How to Apply for ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students:
- Email your request to the ISS student office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Explain shortly the reason why a fee reduction will enlarge your opportunity to study at ISS:
- A Motivation Statement (one page) – Explaining the reason you should be the beneficiary of this fund.
- Detailed financial information (including supporting bank statements) to prove your ability to support yourself for the remaining tuition fee, living expenses and health insurance.
Note: The decisions on allocation of the scholarship are taken on an ongoing basis. Students selected for the scholarship bursaries will be informed by the student office.
To apply and know more about ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students, please visit the official website: