|Deadline: December 31, 2020||Institution(s): UNFPA|
|Level of Study: Internship||Location: USA|
UNFPA Internship Programme
Applications for UNFPA Internship Programme 2021 is open to international students. Interns are not financially remunerated by UNFPA for their work but may receive a stipend to help cover basic daily expenses related to the internship, when not financially supported by any institution or programme, such as a university, government, foundation, or scholarship programme.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for step by step Application process
The UNFPA Internship Programme offers a small group of outstanding students the opportunity to acquire direct exposure to UNFPA operations. It is designed to complement development-oriented studies with practical experience in various aspects of UNFPA work.
Applicants should have expressed interest in the field of development; ability to adapt to new environments and work with individuals from different cultural backgrounds. Interns work under the supervision of a staff member at UNFPA. The background of the interns is matched with the needs of the organization.
Want to Study in Italy on Scholarship? Check Fully Funded Scholarships in Italy
Internship Focused Areas:
According to internship ().
UNFPA Internship Programme 2021 will cover the following benefits:
- Interns do not receive a salary or any other form of remuneration from UNFPA.
- The costs associated with an intern’s participation in the programme must be assumed either by the nominating institution, which may provide the required financial assistance to its students, or by the students themselves, who will have to meet living expenses as well as make their own arrangements for accommodation, travel and other requirements. In addition, applicants must have medical insurance for the duration of the internship. Proof of insurance will need to be submitted before the internship begins.
- Interns are not financially remunerated by UNFPA for their work but may receive a stipend to help cover basic daily expenses related to the internship, when not financially supported by any institution or programme, such as a university, government, foundation, or scholarship programme.
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for UNFPA Internship Programme 2021:
- Required Languages: English, fluency in French, Spanish or Arabic is an asset
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Students should be enrolled in an advanced degree programme or have recently graduated.
- Students must have written and spoken proficiency in English; fluency in French, Spanish or Arabic.
- We also welcome the requests from all countries and do not apply the geographical quota system.
- We encourage women to come forward and take pride in achieving gender balance.
- UNFPA can not recruit people above retirement age for staff positions. (The retirement age at the United Nations is 60 years for staff members who entered the United Nations Joint Staff Pension Fund on or before 31 December 1989 or 62 years for those who entered the Pension Fund after that date.)
For more information on eligibility: Here.
How to Apply for UNFPA Internship Programme?
Please follow the following application instructions to win UNFPA Internship Programme 2021:
Create an account via the submission link, and then complete the submission process;
- Fill out your personal data.
- Choose the training you want.
- Complete the application form.
Review your request carefully, then send it.
For more information click on how to apply: Here.
To know more about UNFPA Internship Programme, please visit official website: