|Deadline: August 1, 2020||Institution(s): Griffith University
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Australia|
International Water Center Scholarship 2020
1 to 2 Years.
International Water Center Scholarship provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- A – Each scholarship is valued at approximately AU$ 92,645 and will cover full tuition fees, living costs, return air travel to Australia, university student amenities fee, student visa, and overseas health cover.
- B – The scholarship is valued at approximately AU$ 56,739 and will cover full tuition fees and return air travel to Australia.
To be eligible for International Water Center Scholarship, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries:
- A – Future water leaders from priority countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Africa and the Middle-East. One of these scholarships will be reserved and awarded to a female candidate.
- B – Future water leader from selected countries in North America, Europe, or Asia.
- Be a citizen of any country except Australia or New Zealand. (Permanent residents of Australia are not eligible).
- Not be currently accepted or enrolled at Swinburne, unless you are only enrolled in our ELICOS program.
- Not be holding another scholarship or reduced fee arrangement. If your application to study at Swinburne is successful, you will receive an email from the university Not be currently accepted or enrolled at Swinburne in a 2-year master by coursework program. Not have received credit transfers or exemptions.
How to Apply for International Water Center Scholarship?
To apply for International Water Center Scholarship, you just need to complete the application form here.
To know more about International Water Center Scholarship 2020, please visit official website: