|Deadline: August 14, 2020||Institution(s): Aberystwyth University|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: UK|
International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarships 2021
International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarships are open to international students from all over the world who want to undertake masters studies at Aberystwyth University UK for academic year 2020-2021. Up to 13 scholarships worth £5,000 towards tuition fees are available.
- Advanced Computer Science (MSC, 1 year)
- Advanced Computer Science (with integrated year in industry) (MSC, 2 year)
- Animal Science (MSC, 1 year)
- Artificial Intelligence (MSC, 1 year)
One or Two years according to the chosen program
International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarships 2021 will provide:
- Up to 13 scholarships worth £5,000 towards tuition fees for full-time non-EU students on taught Masters courses are available for students who commence their studies in September 2020 on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Where the applicant arranges to pay fees by instalment the scholarship will be deducted from the final instalment. Where the candidate arranges to pay their tuition fees in full in advance, they will receive the scholarship deduction immediately and the tuition fee will be adjusted accordingly.
- International (non-EU) applicants are required to pay a deposit towards their tuition fees in accordance with University policy.
- This scholarship scheme is subject to annual review. The University reserves the right to make, amend, withdraw, suspend or cancel without notice these and other such Regulations as may be in force from time to time and such decisions shall be final.
Please note that: an IPES award cannot be used against the non-refundable tuition fee deposit that was specified in* the offer letter for your place on the Masters course. You would have to pay this deposit in advance of completing the admissions process. The International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarship would thus be a reduction in the remaining tuition fees.
To qualify for International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarships 2021, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- visa student
- have an undergraduate degree from an institution recognised by Aberystwyth University and the UK NARIC
or applicants must have at least 24 months full-time professional experience to matriculate as a mature student prior to the start of the course (for Masters courses, but not PhD programmes).Please note that applicants, who may be able to matriculate, may not necessarily be able to meet the specific entry requirements for the relevant course, e.g. 2.1 Honours degree or equivalent for research places, 2.2 Honours degree or equivalent for taught Masters, sufficient and relevant work experience for MBA (at least 3 years). In such cases the applicant should consult either the Postgraduate Admissions Office or the relevant Department.
How to Apply for International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarships 2021?
Please follow the following application instructions to International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarships:
- Login from Here.
- You will need to attach copies of the following documents to your application (whether online or offline):
- We require at least one satisfactory reference for taught Masters programmes and two satisfactory references for research programmes. Please see ‘essential references’ section for information on required references. Ideally, you should submit your application with the reference(s) (either uploaded or e-mailed) but we are able to consider applications without them. In such cases, your admission would be conditional upon receipt of satisfactopry references.
- Copies of University transcripts (certified translated copies are required if original document is not in English or Welsh)
- Copies of Degree certificates (certified translated copies are required if original document is not in English or Welsh)
- Personal statement within 1-2 A4 pages
- Research proposal (for MPhil/ PhD applicants only)
- Curriculum Vitae (for Courses that require professional work experience)
- English Language certificates (EU/International applicants only)
- Submit your application
To know more about International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarships 2021, please visit official website: