|Deadline: Nov 28/March 30/July 1 (Annual)||Institution(s): University of West London|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters||Study in: London, UK|
International Ambassador Scholarships 2020
The International Ambassador Scholarship is open for international students to pursue undergraduate and masters degree at University of West London for 2020-2021 academic year. The International Ambassador Scholarship acknowledges and offers financial aid to outstanding students who intend to act as ambassadors for West London University.
The deadline for the intakes are as follows:
- For courses starting in January applications must be received by 28 November 2020
- For courses starting in May applications must be received by 30 March 2020
- For courses starting in September applications must be received by 01 July 2020
Any full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of West London
The International Ambassador Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Scholarships are worth up to £5,000.
- The scholarship provides a discount against the cost of tuition for the first year of study only.
To qualify for The International Ambassador Scholarship 2020, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Languages: English
- Target Group: Non-EU International Students
- A self-funded overseas full fee-paying paying student (please note: EU applicants are not eligible).
- An offer holder for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at UWL. This means, you must have already applied for a course of study at this University and you must have already received an official offer from one of our Admissions Officers.
The International Ambassador Scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate enthusiasm and the ability to be an excellent international student ambassador.
How to Apply for The International Ambassador Scholarship?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail The International Ambassador Scholarship:
- Use there course search tool to find a course that suits you.
- Choose the course page follow the steps to apply using the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Complete the application form from here. In this application you will need these papers before sent to email@example.com
- Academic transcripts (officially translated to English).
- A personal statement explaining why you are suitable for the course.
- Two professional and/or academic references.
- A copy of your passport.
- Copies of any other supporting documents.
To know more about International Ambassador Scholarships 2020, please visit official website: