|Deadline: Nov 28/March 30/July 1 (Annual)||Institution(s): University of West London|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters||Study in: London, UK|
Pursue your studies in UK. Good news! International Ambassador Scholarship 2021 is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about International Ambassador Scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
International Ambassador Scholarship 2021 is a partially funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for masters and PhD studies. This scholarship is worth up to £5,000. The scholarship provides a discount against the cost of tuition for the first year of study only.
The deadline for the intakes are as follows:
- For courses starting in January applications must be received by 28 November 2020
- For courses starting in May applications must be received by 30 March 2021
- For courses starting in September applications must be received by 01 July 2021
Any full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of West London
International Ambassador Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Scholarships are worth up to £5,000.
- The scholarship provides a discount against the cost of tuition for the first year of study only.
Eligibility Criteria for International Ambassador Scholarship
To qualify for International Ambassador Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Languages: English
- Target Group: Non-EU International Students
- A self-funded overseas full fee-paying paying student (please note: EU applicants are not eligible).
- An offer holder for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at UWL. This means, you must have already applied for a course of study at this University and you must have already received an official offer from one of our Admissions Officers.
The International Ambassador Scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate enthusiasm and the ability to be an excellent international student ambassador.
How to Apply for International Ambassador Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to avail this scholarship:
- Use there course search tool to find a course that suits you.
- Choose the course page follow the steps to apply using the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Complete the application form from here. In this application you will need these papers before sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic transcripts (officially translated to English).
- A personal statement explaining why you are suitable for the course.
- Two professional and/or academic references.
- A copy of your passport.
- Copies of any other supporting documents.
To know more about International Ambassador Scholarships, please visit official website: