|Deadline: March 31, 2020||Institution(s):The University of Dundee|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Scotland, UK|
Humanitarian Scholarship 2020 -2021:
Humanitarian scholarships are open for international students to pursue their postgraduate studies in Scotland, United Kingdom. The University of Dundee, Scotland, is one of the UK’s leading universities, internationally recognised for its expertise across a range of disciplines. The University works closely with the Scottish Refugee Council and the University of Sanctuary in order to support students who want to pursue a Master’s program at Dundee.
This year, the university is offering 8 applicants the opportunity to study with them. This is available to 1 year postgraduate taught programs and can be in any of the Schools. The Scholarship will provide a full tuition fee waiver for the year of study, plus a monthly stipend and accommodation costs.
- Forensic Anthropology
- Forensic and Medical Art
- Architecture and Urban Planning
- Archives and Record Managementrt and Design
- Biological/Biomedical Sciences
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business)
- Civil Engineering
- Community Learning and Development
- Electronic Engineering
- Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy
- English / Creative Writing / Film Studies
- European Studies
- Environmental Science
- Liberal Arts
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nursing and Health Sciences
- Politics and International Relations
- Pre-sessional English courses
- Social Work
Humanitarian scholarship provides the recipients with below benefits:
The value of the scholarship is up to £38,500 which includes:
- a full tuition fee waiver for the year of study
- a monthly stipend
- accommodation costs
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Humanitarian Scholarship The University of Dundee:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries:
- UK: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales
- EU: Available for 27 countries.
Country EU: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
- Overseas: Available for 169 countries.
Country Overseas: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo (Democratic Republic), Costa Rica, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Switzerland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, The Bahamas, The Gambia, The Occupied Palestinian Territories, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- The candidates applying for University of Dundee Humanitarian Scholarships, 2020/2021 should be International students.
- The applicants should non-EU citizens.
- The candidates should verify their refugee status or provide other evidence proving why they are candidates for the scholarship.
How to Apply for Humanitarian Scholarship The University of Dundee?
Please follow the following application instructions to win Humanitarian Scholarship The University of Dundee:
- Apply to get an offer from the University of Dundee
- Once you have received an offer of entry to the University of Dundee, they will notify you if you are eligible to apply for the Humanitarian Scholarship. At this point they will send you details of how to apply, the application form and information on where to return your application.
- you can send an enquiry firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Humanitarian Scholarship in the subject line.
To know more about Humanitarian Scholarship The University of Dundee, please visit official website: