Pursue your education in UK. Good news! Applications for Heriot-Watt University Postgraduate Merit Award are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
Heriot-Watt University Postgraduate Merit Award 2021-2022 is a partially funded masters scholarship for international students. Students with qualification equivalent to a British first class Bachelors degree will receive the excellence award up to £3000.
Heriot-Watt is a specialist, pioneering University with a global presence, world renowned, innovative research and highly employable graduates.
Heriot-Watt is a key institution in a major international city, making an important contribution to Edinburgh’s world reputation for education, business and research.
Studying with Heriot-Watt will allow you to realize the benefits of living in this world class city while also giving you easy access to all that Scotland has to offer: great hospitality, stunning scenery, and a rich cultural heritage.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Heriot-Watt University
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available programs.
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: March 31, 2021
Heriot-Watt University Postgraduate Merit Award are of two types:
- Equivalent to a British first class Bachelors degree for the excellence award up to £3000.
- Equivalent to a British high second class Bachelors degree for a merit award up to £1500.
Please note these are a guide only and the final decision will be taken by the admissions team.
Eligibility Criteria for Heriot-Watt University Postgraduate Merit Award
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Heriot-Watt University Postgraduate Merit Award:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: Domiciled in an international country at the time of application and classified as an overseas student for fee purposes starting a full-time on-campus programme of study.
- Self-funding your course
- Holding an offer to study a full-time postgraduate taught degree course starting in September 2021 or in January 2022.
- The scholarship is applied as a discount to the tuition fee and cannot be used in place of the deposit.
- You are not eligible if you have discounted tuition fees from a partner university or are in receipt of another scholarship.
- Please note that the bachelors academic criteria is how we reach our decision, even if you have subsequently achieved a postgraduate qualification.
How to Apply for Heriot-Watt University Postgraduate Merit Award?
Please follow the following application instructions to avail this scholarship:
- You will be automatically considered for the scholarship if you meet the academic criteria. There is no additional application process for this scholarship.
- To know more about Heriot-Watt Postgraduate Merit Award, please visit official website: