Pursue your studies in Germany. Good news! Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship Program is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for masters and PhD studies. This scholarship provides complete scholarships to students which cover the entire duration of the program.
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships are offered to international students to pursue postgraduate and doctoral studies in Germany for 2022-23 academic year. The Foundation awards complete scholarships to students which cover the entire duration of the program.
Also Apply for Fully Funded MEXT Scholarship
The scholarship department of the Heinrich Böll Foundation grants scholarships to graduates, and doctoral students from outside Germany.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): The Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung
- Study in: Germany
- Deadline: March 01, 2022 / September 01, 2022
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
The Foundation awards complete scholarships to students which cover the entire duration of the program.
Also Apply for DAAD Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship
To qualify for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- The key criteria for the Student scholarship
1- Very good school or college/university academic record
2- Social commitment and political interest
3- Convincing reasons for applying to the Heinrich Böll Foundation
- The key criteria for the Doctoral scholarship
1- Very good school and university academic record
2- A convincing research project (exposé, innovative line of enquiry, realistic timetable preliminary work that has reached an advanced stage)
3- Social commitment and political interest
4- Convincing arguments for applying to the Heinrich Böll Foundation
How to Apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship?
Please follow the below application instructions to apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship:
- Check if you are among the special focus groups in this application round
- Gather information on the application process and the requested documents
- Register for the online application portal
- Provide the requested information in the Online Application Portal
- After uploading all of your documents, submit your application before the end of the application deadline
Documents to include with your application
- Your personal data and CV
- Your motivation for are applying to the Heinrich Böll Foundation
- An outline of your motivation for studying your chosen subject and of your main areas of interest
- An outline of your social commitments and political interests or PhD thesis project
- For more about Requirements, click here for Doctoral scholarship or here for Student scholarship
To apply and know more about Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship, please visit official website: