|Deadline: October 01, 2020||Institution(s): Harvard University|
|Level of Study: Postdoctoral||Study in: Cambridge/Boston, USA.|
Pursue your studies USA. Good news! Harvard Academy Scholars Programs are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about Harvard University Scholarships, its benefits and step by step application process.
Harvard University Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for postdoctoral research studies. Postdoctoral Academy Scholars will receive an annual stipend of 67,000$.
Each year four to six Academy Scholars are named for two-year appointments. The Academy Scholars Program identifies and supports outstanding scholars at the start of their careers whose work combines disciplinary excellence in the social sciences or law with a command of the language and history or culture of countries or regions outside of the United States or Canada.
- Social science
Harvard Academy Scholars Programs provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Postdoctoral Academy Scholars will receive an annual stipend of 67,000$.
- If selected before earning the PhD, the Scholars will receive an annual stipend of 31,000$ until awarded the PhD.
- This stipend is supplemented by funding for conference and research travel, research assistants, and health insurance coverage.
- Some teaching is permitted but not required.
Eligibility Criteria for Harvard University Scholarship
To be eligible for Harvard University Scholarship, these points should be considered:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- Recent PhD (or comparable professional school degree) recipients and doctoral candidates in the social sciences or law.
- Those still pursuing a PhD should have completed their routine training and be well along in the writing of their theses before applying to become Academy Scholars.
- If you have completed a PhD program, the PhD completion date must be within three years of the October 1 application deadline. For applicants applying for the October 1, 2020 deadline, you must have completed your PhD or equivalent after September 30, 2017.
How to Apply for Harvard University Scholarship?
Please follow the following important steps to avail Harvard Academy Scholars Programs:
- Create a new account here.
- Fill your data.
- Following documents are required
- Cover letter which succinctly states the applicant’s academic field, country or region of specialization, and proposed research topic.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) or resumé; including list of publications
- Research proposal (2500 word maximum); including intellectual objectives and planned methodological and disciplinary work
- A copy of your PhD program transcript
- Three letters of recommendation
- All parts of the application, including the three letters of recommendation, are submitted online as PDF documents
To know more about Harvard University Scholarship, please visit official website: