|Deadline: May 31, 2020||Institution(s): NOKIA|
|Level of Study: Internship||Location: Lannion, France|
Hard Real Time Software Development Internship in Nokia 2020
Applications for Hard Real Time Software Development Internship in Nokia 2020 in Lannion, France are open to international students. The duration of the internship is three months up to a maximum of six months. The Internship will provide a monthly allowance to cover your living expenses, accommodation and the cost of a return trip from/to your home station.
Nokia is a world leader in designing technologies at the heart of our connected world. With the research and innovation capabilities of Nokia Bell Labs, Nokia provides communications service providers, governments, large businesses, and end-users with the most comprehensive portfolio of products, services, and licenses on the market.
From the deployment of infrastructures for 5G, from the Internet of Things to emerging applications in the fields of virtual reality and digital health, the Nokia team is shaping the future of technologies in order to transform the human experience.
Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company, founded in 1865. Nokia’s headquarters are in Espoo, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area. In 2018, Nokia employed approximately 103,000 people across over 100 countries, did business in more than 130 countries, and reported annual revenues of around €23 billion. Nokia is a public limited company listed on the Helsinki Stock Exchange and New York Stock Exchange.
Internship Focused Areas:
Candidates on Hard Real Time Software Development Internship will do the following duties
- Integrated into an AGILE team, the candidates will participate in real-time software developments for 4G / 5G base stations (Level 1 software layer).
- In a continuous integration operation, candidates will be involved in all phases of the realization: architecture, detailed specification, development, test, etc.
- Nokia also counts on the capacity for innovation in software approaches, product design, teamwork, new technologies, etc.
Hard Real Time Software Development Internship in Nokia 2020 is a paid opportunity.
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Hard Real Time Software Development Internship in Nokia 2020:
- Required Languages: English or French
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Profile BAC + 5 end-of-study internship / Professional Contract.
- Operational English.
- General knowledge of Telecom & Network as well as Signal processing.
- Furthermore, the sense of autonomy and responsibilities, the spirit of analysis and synthesis, management of priorities, teamwork, curiosity, enthusiasm, open to others, communication.
How to Apply for Hard Real Time Software Development Internship in Nokia 2020?
Please follow the following application instructions to win Hard Real Time Software Development Internship in Nokia:
- Apply online from Here.
- Complete the application
- You can also apply through your LinkedIn profile.
To know more about Hard Real Time Software Development Internship in Nokia 2020, please visit official website: