|Deadline: 17 May 2020, 7 August 2020||Institution(s): Griffith University
|Level of Study: Undergraduate||Study in: Australia|
Griffith University International Student Excellence Scholarship 2020
- Architecture, Construction and planning
- Business and Government
- Criminology and Law
- Engineering and IT
- Humanities and Languages
- Medicine, Dentistry and Health
- Music and Performing Arts
- Visual and Creative Arts
- Science and Environment
For more information about Majors click here.
According to program selected.
Griffith University International Student Excellence Scholarship provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Scholarship covers 25% of tuition fees for the duration of the program.
To be eligible for Griffith University International Student Excellence Scholarship, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be a graduate or graduating from a high school in Australia or overseas and have not previously attempted tertiary study. Please refer to minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an undergraduate degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student in an undergraduate degree in Trimester 2 or 3 2020 at Griffith University.
How to Apply for Griffith University International Student Excellence Scholarship?
Note: Provide a certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
To know more about Griffith University International Student Excellence Scholarship 2020, please visit official website: